Is Everyone Swinging?

Ducado said:
Why Always Ste said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Are you mental man. She's nobodies girlfriend if she shagging loads of blokes. There is a term for that, it's called a slut.

God, maybe i'm out of touch. I'm the same age as you though!

Yea this is what I think but then I meet people who are like long term married couples who are swinging around and all kinds of shit.

Then I'm thinking - am I the one who is "out of touch" and it's social norm to fuck whoever you wanna fuck.

Crazy world.

You must mix in different circles to me mate because I honestly don't know off anyone who is living that kind of lifestyle, although I would hazard a guess there are those who do, but if you are not happy about it, I think you should find someone else, it's not something I could live with

Same here. I knew a couple who would swing as a couple, but even with them it was always something they did together. In my social circle cheating is cheating and usually results in relationships breaking up; either that or people are nominally single and 'hooking up' with various people.

Why Always Ste said:
What is normal though?

lol, seems many couples are sleeping with whoever and this is socially accepted.

So, should I be cool with my girlfriend when she sleeps with guys/girls, but then says she loves me?

Just confused right now, questioning alot of things about myself, relationships, girlfriends and so on.

No she's a dirty slag and eventually you're going to catch nob rot or worse get rid ASAP.

Yeah, sorry Ste but she sounds like a whore. Rug chewing behind your back is no cooler, she's still doing the dirty. You deserve better.

Nope ste this isn't the norm with the people I know either. The singles in their 20's go out with and sleep with who they like but as soon as they start "seeing" someone it's exclusive. In fact in my daughters circle of friends (she's 20) I'm always hearing about such and such has cheated on so and so etc and it causes uproar!

Imagine what it's be like if sex wasn't considered something exclusively for people in relationships? If it was just a normal activity that people enjoyed?

You'd phone your missus on a Friday saying "I'll be a couple of hours more. I'm in a pool tournament with the boys and when I'm finished here, I've promised to walk the barmaid home and fuck her. She seems a bit down tonight."

"Alright love, get me some chips and gravy on your way home. See you later."

citykev28 said:
Imagine what it's be like if sex wasn't considered something exclusively for people in relationships? If it was just a normal activity that people enjoyed?

You'd phone your missus on a Friday saying "I'll be a couple of hours more. I'm in a pool tournament with the boys and when I'm finished here, I've promised to walk the barmaid home and fuck her. She seems a bit down tonight."

Sounds great apart from the chips and gravy bit. My missus is overweight as it is without me having to get her chips every time I knob someone behind her fat back.

citykev28 said:

What a ridiculous concept.

Chips and gravy without mushy peas?

Weirdo.

chabal said:
citykev28 said:

What a ridiculous concept.

Chips and gravy without mushy peas?

Weirdo.

And then when you get in, "Did you have a good night love?"

"Disappointing really. I got beat in the final of the pool, lost £20 at the bar and that barmaid lay there like a sack of spuds. You don't mind if I go straight to bed tonight do you? I'm helping your sister move tomorrow and you know what she's like. She'll be on all fours the moment I arrive. She fucking loves it."

"Alright love. Tell her not to keep you all day though. We're supposed to be going out tomorrow night."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.