Corners

Kolarov took the corner which we scored from against the arse. At least he can clear the first man

Did lampard ever take corners at Chelsea? Surely he could be decent at them if on the pitch

mcfc_ms said:
Kolarov took the corner which we scored from against the arse. At least he can clear the first man

Did lampard ever take corners at Chelsea? Surely he could be decent at them if on the pitch
Either of them are better. I'd also throw Yaya into that mix. He takes a fantastic free kick so why not a corner. Has he ever scored with a header from a corner? I can't remember one so I'd much rather have him taking them with Silva in the box.

No6 said:
burnley blue mcfc said:
Kolorov should take every corner

Beat me to it. One of the best dead ball strikers in the league IMO.

Aleks fizzing them in at a rate of knots would shit up many a defense.

After David's second shit corner on Sunday I yelled at the TV - send a message out that Kolarov takes all the rest of the bloody corners - his deliveries would give our taller players a chance at the front, middle and back of the area.

Silva is getting all the stick here, but our other designated corner taker is Nasri, and his are just as bad. I really cant fathom how this hasn't been sorted by now. As a poster above mentioned, we scored from a corner which corner taken by Kolorov against Arse. Surely this would have given the management something to think about?

Pure shite once again today. Several of them bounced before they even reached the first man. How can professional footballers who have played the game their whole lives not be able to kick a stationary ball hard enough so it reaches the box? We have strong tall players in Yaya, Dzeko, Kompany, Mangala in the box and we are just wasting good chances to score.

Once again total and utter crap.

Fans get excited when we get a corner but god knows why cos it's actually more likely the opposition scoring from one of ours than us doing so.

Watching Arsenal comforted me a little because their corners were just as bad. I don't understand how such big and professional clubs can take such consistently poor corners. Sure, one comes off every now and again (Demichelis vs. Arsenal) but the majority are pure garbage, when they could be a weapon with the height and power in our team. Positioning, movement, aggression... get on the phone to Atletico Madrid.

ByZqI7yIgAACUt8.png:large

Are a total and utter fucking disgrace. No excuses, no reason behind it. You have hours of training every week so fucking sort it because it is diabolical that a top class team, indeed ANY bloody team can be so bad at a basic element of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.