Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

No doubt the narrative will be well and truly written for him on motd tonight. Unlike his performance against Chelsea.

Re: Mangala chant

oakiecokie said:
SlimShadyRus said:
As posts with and about chants sink among the others in Mangala thread, I've started this one.

Creating new chant (or two) here for Elaquim, put your (new or from Mangala thread) ideas here.

I'll post mine later

You appear to have a lot of spare time on your hands.
Kind of that, since my graphics card broke. Cant play CoD now((

"Utd stopped looking at him because hes a potential bomb scare" , they have got smalling,stan laurel,evans,badcock but they dont rate mangala ? , absolute comedy gold , love this forum , it never disappoints , when it comes to outlandish, unfounded and ridiculous comments and rumours "allegedly"

was I the only 1 who seen a handball by the hull city player before the foul looked to control the ball into his chest

ancoats said:
was I the only 1 who seen a handball by the hull city player before the foul looked to control the ball into his chest

Nope, pretty blatant on the replays.

Also, Hinchclliffe on Sky was well too harsh on Mangala for the OG. There was a Hull player waiting for a pull back and yet he says Mangala wasn't deep enough? If he was and the ball had been pulled back Hinchcliffe would have been saying he was too deep and should have been covering

adrianr said:
No doubt the narrative will be well and truly written for him on motd tonight. Unlike his performance against Chelsea.

Not that it was hard to predict, to be fair.

Mangala was poor today. And he was poor in the first half on Wednesday night as well. On the face of it, we have better options at the moment.

ElanJo said:
ancoats said:

Nope, pretty blatant on the replays.

Also, Hinchclliffe on Sky was well too harsh on Mangala for the OG. There was a Hull player waiting for a pull back and yet he says Mangala wasn't deep enough? If he was and the ball had been pulled back Hinchcliffe would have been saying he was too deep and should have been covering
Dammed if he does, dammed if he doesn't. Mangala wasn't bad today, he was simply unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.