Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Just had a phone call of my mate he's just bumped into tommo off channel 4 racing at media city asked him if he fancied out and his reply was " the fav in the Cambridgeshire and outstrip today in the 3.15 " just thought I'd pass on the info happy punting!

I'm over at Market Rasen today, weekend away for Mrs Moon's birthday......locals seem very keen on Mijhaar in the second race.

bennyblue said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
Jack74 said:
Was thinking the same

It's normally about horse racing!!

Very good Niall, last six races last night at wolverhampton and dundalk, wonder if its gonna be a regular thing now ?

They have been doing it over a week now, think it started with Kempton..win £5000 / £6000 if you predict the winners.

if i predict the winners it will pay more than £5000 !!

just in case you haven't seen this, pick 6 with sporting life

Win £5000!

You could win £5000 in our latest FREE-to-play sportinglife Pick 6 at Newmarket on Saturday. Get your selections in right now!

I went in a bookies today at HT to watch The Cambridgeshire.

The place was dead.

There was two kids pumping the FOBT's, and the Racing Post was laid out on the table untouched.

Sure enough, someone got lucky. He was roaring home Cornrow with a furlong to go, then miraculously managed to get on Bronze Angel for the last 100 yards. He shouted the place down, bigger fist pumps than Ian Poulter.

Hope he actually backed it rather than aftertiming. The celebration alone was worth it.

Haha,like Poulter,also at the finishing post,in almost every race on tv there is always a guy jumping up and down fist pumping as the winner crosses the line.
I think he may be planted there by ladbrokes.

Blue Punter said:
I went in a bookies today at HT to watch The Cambridgeshire.

The place was dead.

There was two kids pumping the FOBT's, and the Racing Post was laid out on the table untouched.

Sure enough, someone got lucky. He was roaring home Cornrow with a furlong to go, then miraculously managed to get on Bronze Angel for the last 100 yards. He shouted the place down, bigger fist pumps than Ian Poulter.

Hope he actually backed it rather than aftertiming. The celebration alone was worth it.
The only things keeping the bookies open now are the machines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.