FIFA 15

Scottyboi said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
stony said:
I haven't played FIFA in a couple of years, but I could never play as anyone but City. It doesn't even feel right if I sign a player that doesn't actually play for us in real life.
How the fuck anyone can play as the scum is beyond me.

well for one its just a game, its not real. 2 i wanna play as other teams on it rather than just be city. How the fuck can anyone take a game so seriously is beyond me.

You dirty rag c**t you need banning!

Haha, nicely put, Scottyboi.

Mate, how can you be Utd? What is wrong with you?!
You need to have a word with yourself.

Just a game or not that is just terrible that you play with them.

Manchester_lalala said:
Got a cracking career going with United.

What's the difference with using manual controls?

You control everything. Direction and speed of passes/shots/through balls etc. On assisted you just have to be pointing in a general direction and the ball will go that way. If you go onto manual controls you'll find yourself shooting and hitting the corner flag but eventually you'll get used to it

wolfie1988 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Got a cracking career going with United.

What's the difference with using manual controls?

You control everything. Direction and speed of passes/shots/through balls etc. On assisted you just have to be pointing in a general direction and the ball will go that way. If you go onto manual controls you'll find yourself shooting and hitting the corner flag but eventually you'll get used to it

Might give it a go, sounds like a challenge.

Can someone please let me know how to defend. My defence makes Wellbeck look like Aguero! Is there a significant difference to defending from 14 to 15?

bugsyblue said:
Can someone please let me know how to defend. My defence makes Wellbeck look like Aguero! Is there a significant difference to defending from 14 to 15?
Yes, they've essentially completely taken defending apart and made it 10 times harder. Contain (A or X depending on console) now is pretty useless, but the bigger problem is your teammates make absolutely no attempt to get the ball themselves, even if it's right next to them. Only the player you control defends and even then, they are pretty useless unless you time your tackle right.

Just got it and a PS4 today. I'm absolute shite - can't defend, can't tackle, can't shoot. Played 3, lost 3, scored 0 goals from open play.

quiet_riot said:
Just got it and a PS4 today. I'm absolute shite - can't defend, can't tackle, can't shoot. Played 3, lost 3, scored 0 goals from open play.
Don't shoot while sprinting, always let go of sprint if you can, otherwise you'll probably miss. Getting nice and close before just tapping shoot works nicely for one on ones, especially near post. I'm also getting a surprising amount of narrow angle lobs to loop into the far corner, which is odd as I can't score lobs from far more plausible, straight on efforts. As for defending, it's a pain in the arse, you eventually sort of get the hang of it, it's just awkward and shit even when you do.

You can change the defending to Legacy (previous fifa controls) in settings. I find that it makes the game and defending a lot more enjoyable. if you hold x and o while sprinting towards a player, it is easier to get ball back as the player next to you will help close down the player on ball. it takes a bit of time to get used to but worth it. Also, make sure the tactics are set to 60 aggression and push defense line to 100 and cover. All of these settings will help to control possession thus creating more chances to score...which equals a better game. No point playing if you can win the ball back quickly and high up the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.