Match Thread | Man City VS AS Roma (30/09/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maicon is their defensive liability - so Kolarov for Clichy is a MUST...

We need to expose the fucker, kinda like they exposed our left side in the first half...their right with Cole and Nainggolan is rock-solid...Navas is also the one to be taken out.

stony said:
Almost every European game we play in seems to be full of contentious refereeing decisions against us.

The Manolas handball should have been a penalty but the way we're playing right now is no way near good enough.

so that was a poor first half, we are clearly not capable in europe. roma have been through out backline over and over but we havent worked it out!

paulchapo said:
Fuck off Scholes,''That's the Roma fans you can hear'' ginger twat!

That was a sending off as well,Maicon last man.

I wonder if he heard the MKDons fans?

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
He was a great player but Pual Scholes the man is a snide little Cnut

No mate, we're getting the rub if the green ref wise. We've just played shit

Mister Appointment said:
Cracking first half. Two of Europe's top teams. Can understand resting Milner tonight but his industry will be crucial when he comes on in the second half. I would've played Mangala but okay after an intense week he probably needed a rest. Need to see more from Kun

Ref bottled the handball. That was a nailed on penalty.

Can I have some of your drugs. We are dreadful tonight, and that was never a peno. Shit game, we are playing within ourselves. Clichy is pointless player, Milner and Kolarov should have started and Navas is having no effect at all, so Nasri should be on to give us more control of the ball

kippaxking79 said:
Milner on in front of clichy for aguero. Silva in the hole behind dzeko. Toure needs a rocket up his arse!
You'd take our best striker off? I'd take Dzeko off, shift Merlin into the middle and put Jimbo out on the left in front of Clichy.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
willipp said:
simon23 said:
He has noone in front of him...there is absilutely nothing he can do about it....the tactics are at fault not the player

Are you kidding me? A long ball over his head and he didnt have a fucking clue where the ball was or Gervinho was. He bottled out of a challenge that nearly created a break away chance for them, he been absolutely useless tonight.

Why single him out though? Kompany has been awful. DeMichelis little better. The back 4 have been exposed by the wrong team shape.

Im not disagreeing at all with you, it was purely in response to a straight ball over Clichys head where he didnt have a clue where the ball was or where his man was. There are so many problems tonight across the MF and DF. Thankfully its still 1-1 and hopefully a severe ass kicking and change in tactics can salvage another awful CL night so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.