Match Thread | Man City VS AS Roma (30/09/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EaglesFan said:
ElanJo said:
Dzeko off Milner on. Silva into the centre

Yea, and you have no aerial presence whatsoever...in the game where Dzeko is physically DOMINATING Roma..hopefully Pellers thinks otherwise.

All he has done is draw a few fouls 40 yards out. Hardly dominating. Dominating would be shrugging them off and playing a good pass.

BigOscar said:
RandomJ said:
Heres my prediction based on every other game this season. He will make no changes at all, we will continue to get dicked, maybe even concede another goal and then around 60 mins he will make some subs.
I'm making the bold prediction, that Yaya will continue to do fuck all, yet won't get substituted. Instead we will take of a striker in order to let him stroll around the other team half for the last 20 minutes, doing fuck all. He's killing us, he really is

We need to bring on Milner,Lampard and Mangala.

Remove Dzeko,Navas and Demi and push Yaya forward

They are incredibly well coached. Know exactly how to attack us. I can only hope that our quality somehow comes through in the second half because it didn't in the first...

blueinsa said:
City Glory While Others Fade said:
blueinsa said:
Every time I come on a match day thread I say to myself never again.

Bed wetters and rags springs to mind!

You really are an odious tyke!! Normally you directly accuse posters of being reds...that one was just a free for all if the cap fits your a rag......get a grip fella !!

Now now, I only accuse those like your good self of being rags.

Probably because you are somfucking obvious!

Touché my friend....enjoy the drama!!

Id keep sergio on and take off Dzeko, because although he has played well, wiht 5 in the middle we shouldnt need Dzekos hold up play as it should be short passing and Aguero is the master of in and around the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.