Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David 'Merlin' Silva appreciation thread

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BlueTG said:
No. There's only one vowel and it isn't an 'O'.
I've cottoned on. What do I win?
This duvet cover.

manchester-united-ryan-giggs-duvet-and-pillowcase-.jpg

do you have that in iniesta.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
BlueTG said:
I've cottoned on. What do I win?
This duvet cover.

manchester-united-ryan-giggs-duvet-and-pillowcase-.jpg

do you have that in iniesta.
Be my guest.

o103sdbain-4-1.jpg

Couldn't find a Silva one which says everything about his limitations as a footballer, really.

I did find a key fob, though.

600-man-city-keyring-silva.jpg

You're welcome.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Bluewonder said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
So you now believe your knowledge of football is superior ,what an appalling presumptious arrogant attitude . You have already been proved wrong with statistics , your reply is a generalisation of unproven public opinion , and personal opinion . You cannot judge David Silvas career at 28 years old against a player who has virtually finished career , and i think you will find a football player will be judged as world class on his ability not the longevity of a career , if the sister in law shagger was such a great player , why didnt madrid or barca sign him from their feeder club ? It takes a big "man" to admit an error of judgement ,which i dont expect it from you , i will just wait for your next installment of bullshit and heresay.

The first thing you said to me was "your opinion is insignificant to me." If you are searching for an appalling attitude, I think you should look closer to home.

As for comparing him with Giggs, who you rightly state has finished his career, it was actually you who brought him up, not I. I was comparing him with iniesta, who is just 18 months David Silva's senior.

To suggest that my reply is a generalisation of unproven public opinion is bizarre, as evidenced by Iniesta's position in the Ballon D'or voting over the last 5 years:
2009: 4th
2010: 2nd
2011: 4th
2012: 3rd
2013: 6th
Interestingly enough, Merlin is yet to be nominated.

I believe that these results are a considerably more thorough indication of Iniesta's ability than merely 4 empirical stats which were compared entirely without context.

And I implore you to please refrain from placing 'spaces' before punctuation, as it is offensive to read, and quite ironic considering how you view my "bullshit" writing.

to summise your idiotic ramblings , giggs is world class and silva isnt as good as iniesta , you have the wrong forum , try this : <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net</a>

"i-----------t"
What a complete muppet you are.

Couldn't find a Silva one which says everything about his limitations as a footballer, really.

Really made me laugh ;-)

David Silva has released an LP. You can't say the same about Iniesta or Giggs.

$_1.JPG

Tell u what after watching him again tonite u lot where right , best player ever 2 wear a City shirt

Jack74 said:
Tell u what after watching him again tonite u lot where right , best player ever 2 wear a City shirt

Really, you saying that on tonight's performance? Roma have 2 or 3 top players then too! Dave is a star but was a little dull tonight!

Jack74 said:
Yeah, you're completely correct. I have seen the light after your incessant ramblings of a mad man. I have now based my entire opinion on Silva on the basis of tonight, and not his near 200 game successful career with the club he currently plays for. Nor for his roles played in his countries successes.

All in all, THANK FUCK for tossers like you for making me see sense.

So please, kindly, fuck off. Seriously, just fuck off.

I don't care if I'm getting a talking to or whatever, you're either a WUMMING **** (in which case you should be offed) or just someone with a sad agenda.

City Glory While Others Fade said:
Jack74 said:

Really, you saying that on tonight's performance? Roma have 2 or 3 top players then too! Dave is a star but was a little dull tonight!

The bellend is being sarcastic. He has a weird dislike for Silva.

ElanJo said:
City Glory While Others Fade said:
Jack74 said:

The bellend is being sarcastic. He has a weird dislike for Silva.
I think he secretly fancies him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.