so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Elbow beards said:
And so it goes again,itv coverage, chiles, ginger rag and townsend, digs and snide comments, "bunch of mercenaries" , "s**t support" and lopsided commentary, fair enough we weren't great tonight but these tw*ts thrived before, during and after the game knocking us at every opportunity

I was at the game so I didn't see the ITV coverage but by the sounds of it we might as well lock this thread right now.
CASE PROVEN. Why was Scholes even one of the presenters?

wilf its never been in doubt this media bias, time and time again we all agree its there in spades

last night was incredulous though

ElanJo said:
Don't think you can complain about the commentary. They were wiling us to score the winning goal, esp. Townsend.

dont know about the whole game as just watched the highlights when i got in but when aguero scored tyldesley seems pretty pumped

Ogden's match report in the telegraph is full of cheap digs, even the final sentence slates the supporters for booing Totti as he left the field.

It's amazing how he had the nerve to say he's not biased.

ManCityX said:
Ogden's match report in the telegraph is full of cheap digs, even the final sentence slates the supporters for booing Totti as he left the field.

It's amazing how he had the nerve to say he's not biased.
As a star of MUTV and erstwhile editor of a swamp fanzine it is to be expected. I have just watched my recording of the game though and I thought Crimson Clive was quite restrained. To make up for that I see the ginger pig rat was turned out for a bit of blatant hatred.

Why does everybody say 'Oil Money' when that isn't even the industry the Sheikh makes his money in ? Its fucking blatant racism imo and pisses me off everytime I see it.

worth a link to here

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=306269&start=160" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=306269&start=160</a>

ElanJo said:
Don't think you can complain about the commentary. They were wiling us to score the winning goal, esp. Townsend.
Ye, overall commentary wasn't bad just odd comments like " their already 5 points adrift in the premiership" as if we can't claw that back, and "city haven't seen the ball since scoring" 4 minutes after the goal

Just going through all the attacks on red scouse in the press today.

Oh wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.