Scholes, ITV disgrace

Was at the game last night so I didn't hear anything Scholes said. Did he say anything other than the truth about the atmosphere and the poor attendance?

Craig said:
Was at the game last night so I've didn't hear anything Scholes said. Did he say anything other than the truth about the atmosphere and the poor attendance?

Not really although he tried to say the swamp was rocking which was laughable, hes was just a sly little **** about it, maybe they should have talked about the reasons perhaps it was like that instead of taking delight and having digs.

Dogtanian said:
Craig said:
Was at the game last night so I've didn't hear anything Scholes said. Did he say anything other than the truth about the atmosphere and the poor attendance?

Not really although he tried to say the swamp was rocking which was laughable, hes was just a sly little c**t about it, maybe they should have talked about the reasons perhaps it was like that instead of taking delight and having digs.

Scholes and Ferdinand having a go at City at every single opportunity.

If anyone believes there is not an anti-City agenda via the media and the Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal ex-players, pundits and supporters that fill it, last night should have confirmed there is without any doubt.

Does any club apart from City get picked up about empty seats ? If not then I assume every club has filled stadia at every match.

Last night attendance was 37,509 for a reduced capacity for European games of ~ 44,000 - 45,000. Thus although not fantastic, reasonable.

City have sold all tickets for each Prem League game home and away this season.

I found a tiny crumb of comfort in Scholes's appearance.

He spouted some nonsense about what 'City fans had been telling him'. Chiles made a comment expressing surprise that City fans spoke to him (Scholes). Scholes muttered that 'They're family'.

I cheered myself up with the idea of Scholes being taunted '6-1' by his nearest and dearest!

City1974 said:
Dogtanian said:
Craig said:

Not really although he tried to say the swamp was rocking which was laughable, hes was just a sly little c**t about it, maybe they should have talked about the reasons perhaps it was like that instead of taking delight and having digs.

If anyone believes there is not an anti-City agenda via the media and the Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal ex-players, pundits and supporters that fill it, last night should have confirmed there is without any doubt.

Does any club apart from City get picked up about empty seats ? If not then I assume every club has filled stadia at every match.

Last night attendance was 37,509 for a reduced capacity for European games of ~ 44,000 - 45,000. Thus although not fantastic, reasonable.

Scholes is out of his depth as a pundit but Ferdinand again shown what a classless prick he is.
They really breed them at the swamp.

City1974 said:
Dogtanian said:
Craig said:

I went to the Emirates to watch City a couple of weeks ago, and there were empty seats galore.

For all the nonsense the ginger twat came out with last night, the most jaw dropping comment was that fucking slug Chiles pondering the point at which "a bunch of mercenaries become a team". Truly incredible

Dixon did his bit to counterbalance, but after yet another poor European performance he didn't have much to hit back with, As for Scholes he is bitter to the very core, it will only get worse in him...

Blue2112 said:
Imagine Denis Tueart, Mike Summerbee or any other City legend commentating on a Rag game it just wouldn't happen, mind you I can't ever a City legend commentating on a City game god forbid.

We all know what happened to Mike Summerbee when he spoke the truth on Sky about City and Ushited, he was never invited back. Says it all really.

City1974 said:
Dogtanian said:
Craig said:

do you really think so? i don't mate
i don't know what the fans who stay away reasons are for not going
and before anyone gets on their high horse
kids to feed, 400 mile round trip etc its not you
its the feet up beer, curry, or pub rather than getting down to the stadium to support the lads
would love to hear those reasons
a rocking stadium could of made the difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.