CSKA Moscow Away Behind Closed Doors?

rueff962b6627.jpg

Bayern fans at that game tho

SlimShadyRus said:
rueff962b6627.jpg

Bayern fans at that game tho

They are KGB agents. The seductress who does know which way round the scarf goes and the sinister fella with the poison-tipped umbrella. You have been warned!

Did the club sort refunds after that club statement? Or were most travel plans/visas refundable?

schfc6 said:
Did the club sort refunds after that club statement? Or were most travel plans/visas refundable?

We are still waiting for a response. They have said late this week or early next week til we find out

Scrabster Six said:
Still waiting for a response but having booked days off work and everything booked unless some amazing scheme comes up my plan is to still go.

Go for it, get the vodka down you, watch the lads at lunchtime and rent that apartment block!

JEALOUS!

raininspain said:
Scrabster Six said:
Still waiting for a response but having booked days off work and everything booked unless some amazing scheme comes up my plan is to still go.

Go for it, get the vodka down you, watch the lads at lunchtime and rent that apartment block!

JEALOUS!

As far as I know the game ban is a blanket ban so no EDS game either, but this has to be confirmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.