CSKA Moscow Away Behind Closed Doors?

The official line is they still haven't made a decision about refunds. As I see it, it's almost irrelevant in deciding whether to travel out there. We're going.

Yep,gutted.uefa not given a thought about people that have shelled out hard earned cash,too enclosed in their little cash lined bubble,rapidly losing the desire for champions league footie

paul1894 said:
Yep,gutted.uefa not given a thought about people that have shelled out hard earned cash,too enclosed in their little cash lined bubble,rapidly losing the desire for champions league footie

me too, its bent as fuck. i'm committed to this and roma but i may think again should we go through or indeed finish top 4 this season. i'll be picking games very carefully next year, places i haven't done etc.

de niro said:
paul1894 said:

me too, its bent as fuck. i'm committed to this and roma but i may think again should we go through or indeed finish top 4 this season. i'll be picking games very carefully next year, places i haven't done etc.

Same here think I'll possibly give uefa competitions a wide berth after Moscow and Roma the fans are last on their list which unfortunately will spread to the premier league eventually. I love the euro trips but uefas terms and conditions are becoming unacceptable.

Scrabster Six said:
de niro said:
paul1894 said:

Same here think I'll possibly give uefa competitions a wide berth after Moscow and Roma the fans are last on their list which unfortunately will spread to the premier league eventually. I love the euro trips but uefas terms and conditions are becoming unacceptable.

the thing is they wont miss us. the same number of people will tune in to the games, in fact more cos we'll be at home watching too.
they really dont care about the fans.

The sad thing is its the loyal fans they're pissing off,not the glory hunters that pick and choose their games etc

A little guidance from the club as to what their intentions are towards the supporters who have already booked would not have gone amiss. Currently stuck as to whether to cancel the cover that has been arranged at work, whether to order any Roubles or to just take a potentially big hit financially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.