CSKA Moscow Away Behind Closed Doors?

Lrrr said:
A little guidance from the club as to what their intentions are towards the supporters who have already booked would not have gone amiss. Currently stuck as to whether to cancel the cover that has been arranged at work, whether to order any Roubles or to just take a potentially big hit financially.

I think its time to go legal,not with our club but with uefa. Us city fans are totally innocent and we are out of pocket. CSKA fans simply have to stay in and watch it on the TV.

de niro said:
Lrrr said:
A little guidance from the club as to what their intentions are towards the supporters who have already booked would not have gone amiss. Currently stuck as to whether to cancel the cover that has been arranged at work, whether to order any Roubles or to just take a potentially big hit financially.

I think its time to go legal,not with our club but with uefa. Us city fans are totally innocent and we are out of pocket. CSKA fans simply have to stay in and watch it on the TV.

Spot on, Bill. City need to fork out a bit of cash here to all of you who've organised the trip. It's not as though the club is short of a bob or two, and it would be a fantastic publicity exercise.

Come on, MCFC, we know you read this forum. DO SOMETHING! NOW!

Scrabster Six said:
softlad said:
Where are people planning on watching the game in moscow?

Im staying relativley close to Arbat street...

Im Staying on Arbat Street mate opposite the Hard Rock Café there's four of us, know a 24 hour bar near Smolenskaya metro that will have it on.

Sound,

Im pretty close to that Metro I think. Ive already said about PMing De Niro, but would be up for meeting up as well? Think its the best option to get a few blues together given as we wont get near the ground!

Is there any update on the EDS game?

softlad said:
Scrabster Six said:
softlad said:
Where are people planning on watching the game in moscow?

Im staying relativley close to Arbat street...

Im Staying on Arbat Street mate opposite the Hard Rock Café there's four of us, know a 24 hour bar near Smolenskaya metro that will have it on.

Sound,

Im pretty close to that Metro I think. Ive already said about PMing De Niro, but would be up for meeting up as well? Think its the best option to get a few blues together given as we wont get near the ground!

I sent a text to Danny Wilson about that but have had no reply, I believe Bayern fans were banned from both games.

raininspain said:
de niro said:
Lrrr said:

Spot on, Bill. City need to fork out a bit of cash here to all of you who've organised the trip. It's not as though the club is short of a bob or two, and it would be a fantastic publicity exercise.

Come on, MCFC, we know you read this forum. DO SOMETHING! NOW!

Do you not think the club are aware that fans have paid out.? I am sure they will come up trumps when the time is right

Scrabster Six said:
softlad said:
Scrabster Six said:

Sound,

I sent a text to Danny Wilson about that but have had no reply, I believe Bayern fans were banned from both games.

That's a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think theres a fence around the oktobyr stadium so you could alwayswatch it from there if theres no other option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.