Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

Anyone in Southampton/Portsmouth? Someone is selling Derby tickets for £250 a piece on Gumtree there, have also seen same ad on Craigslist, claims to have four tickets together in third tier and wants £800 for all four together or £250 for one each if bought separately. Do they really go for that much? Had heard people buying Liverpool v City tickets last season for anywhere in between £500 and £2000 a piece. If someone is in that far down south, can you pls check this guy out for me if genuine? Claims you can meet him in uni there and check tickets as genuine.

Airbus said:
Anyone in Southampton/Portsmouth? Someone is selling Derby tickets for £250 a piece on Gumtree there, have also seen same ad on Craigslist, claims to have four tickets together in third tier and wants £800 for all four together or £250 for one each if bought separately. Do they really go for that much? Had heard people buying Liverpool v City tickets last season for anywhere in between £500 and £2000 a piece. If someone is in that far down south, can you pls check this guy out for me if genuine? Claims you can meet him in uni there and check tickets as genuine.

He's no fan that's for sure!! Fuckin ripping off blues and that's worse than viagogo! £250 wtf!! :@

i've got tickets for the derby, 4 together or can sell separately, home section, east stand, third tier, PM me to exchange details on how to transfer money and tickets. i have lost my job so in a bit of a desperate situation, else family would be going to the game.

andrewgray said:
i've got tickets for the derby, 4 together or can sell separately, home section, east stand, third tier, PM me to exchange details on how to transfer money and tickets. i have lost my job so in a bit of a desperate situation, else family would be going to the game.

Hi mate, how much are you looking for 1? I know you've lost you're job but it is only face value on here, so how much did you pay? Also are you able to prove proof of purchase etc? Please dont take offence. Only asking as you've only just joined this site, and this is your first post.

If you're genuine, PM me you're email address/phone number and I'll pass it on to my mate who's wants the ticket for his niece. To be clear, it's not for me, I've got seasoncard so has my pal. It's for his niece who's flying over from singapore

andrewgray said:

Are you the guy in Southampton? Lol

Have just PM'd you, I need one for myself and pref two together if I can. How much you looking for btw?

Sorry about ur job btw, tough times everywhere.

kybosh said:
andrewgray said:

Hi mate, how much are you looking for 1? I know you've lost you're job but it is only face value on here, so how much did you pay? Also are you able to prove proof of purchase etc? Please dont take offence. Only asking as you've only just joined this site, and this is your first post.

If you're genuine, PM me you're email address/phone number and I'll pass it on to my mate who's wants the ticket for his niece. To be clear, it's not for me, I've got seasoncard so has my pal. It's for his niece who's flying over from singapore

sent you pm

Airbus said:
andrewgray said:

Are you the guy in Southampton? Lol

Have just PM'd you, I need one for myself and pref two together if I can. How much you looking for btw?

Sorry about ur job btw, tough times everywhere.

no i am not in southampton and just replied to your pm and yes two seats are together actually all four seats are together.

simon31goat said:
Coc sais no tickets to be sold over face value but city fans and touts are pm people asking for daft amounts.mods up to you

If people don't report users touting or asking for ridiculous amounts through PM then we can't deal with them.

People need to be very careful dealing with unknown users via PM, especially those who've only just joined with a low post count.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.