Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

Totally agree which is why I asked the questions I did. I said in my post i didn't want to cause any offence but would like to know how much face value is and also be provided with proof of purchase.

I've not heard anything since but will let you know if I do. AG could be genuine, and for my friend's nieces sake, I really hope he is. Fingers crossed.

On that note, I am still on the lookout for 1 please if anyone can help. Ta

Another request. I am happy to meet anyone at the ground on the day. Have my own ticket- need one for a big blue visiting from abroad.

thanks again

It varies depending on stand, tier etc pal. Like DN said, you can quickly check online to get price for that block. I'm also interested if its available please.

Anyone got a spare? Couldn't be arsed paying for the ticket priority as I'm at uni so won't make it too often this season, these will probably sell out before I can get my hands on one. Wouldn't be able to collect until (ideally) matchday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.