Spurs post match

Re: Lloris

Barcon said:
If that was Joe Hart that let in Sergios first and last goals he would be slagged to fuck on here.
In what way did Lloris keep spurs in the game exactly?

Perhaps............some of the superb saves he made??

He had no chance with Aguero's fourth and Lampard was arguably blocking(interfering) his view of the first.

He is a genuinely world class talent,i'm not sure why you have such a bee in your bonnet?

Good news !!! Αguero is about to reach his world class standards...and Ηart seems to be in an excellent form...

7 wins in a row are needed from now on for all competitions ...let s do it

stony said:
It was never a penalty on Lampard and the Spurs one with Demi would have been a soft free kick, never mind a penalty. It wasn't a red card either, a stonewall pen, but not a red. Kabul should have been carded for that assault on Silva but nothing, yet Navas got a really soft yellow.
We deserved the win, but the ref was appalling.

Correct. I'd have been livid if the Lampard pen had been given against us. Moss evened it up with their penalty. He isn't a prem standard ref, that was probably one of his better performances.

Premier league defenders up and down the country will be soiling themselves at that performance by kun, world class. Special mention for Jimmy and Joe. Both managers won't be happy with their team's defending after that game.

Lucky Toma said:
citykev28 said:
Aguero simply cannot continue to miss easy chances like his penalty and the rebound today. It'll haunt us if he does.

RAG!!!

Not likely sunshine. I went to the two Tottenham cup finals, the Full Members Cup final, the play off against Gillingham, York City away, stood on the hill at Blackburn, EB Streymur, Mansfield at home and the tarts' cup final the other night. I'm a bigger blue than most on here.

We made it hard for ourselves by being very sloppy at the back, great result at the end especially Aguero scoring 4, and credit to Spurs they came to play, but Hart made the difference when it counted by saving the penalty and making several important saves, hope lampard bounce's back quickly from the injury, Fernando had an off day, but we got the job done............well done guys.............

Kun Aguero Penalty (Video)

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmxbzh-U2JE&list=UUAFQtGk6tQbPd2kFnlcxRjQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmxbzh- ... 2kFnlcxRjQ</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.