Player thread: Pablo Zabaleta (2014/15)

Re: Pablo Zabaleta Appreciation Thread

With all the overpaid fannies, adulterers and just general twats in the game today, it really is refreshing to have players like Pablo, Kompany and Silva in the squad. They are absolutely the type of role model I would want a young kid playing the game to look up to.

Not sure I'd be able to contain myself if I ever met him ;)

TFC said:
With all the overpaid fannies, adulterers and just general twats in the game today, it really is refreshing to have players like Pablo, Kompany and Silva in the squad. They are absolutely the type of role model I would want a young kid playing the game to look up to.

Not sure I'd be able to contain myself if I ever met him ;)
City has a lot of role model players. It's one of the reasons why I love this team.

spanishblue said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2797637/manchester-city-star-pablo-zabaleta-says-m-not-world-class-player-like-david-silva-yaya-toure.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490.

The last paragraph is special

Brilliant!

I take it his goal celebration (ball under shirt and thumb in mouth) was to signify that he is possibly going to be a daddy soon?

If so, have we signed that foetus up yet?

dobobobo said:
I take it his goal celebration (ball under shirt and thumb in mouth) was to signify that he is possibly going to be a daddy soon?

If so, have we signed that foetus up yet?

A baby manc zabba

I am so pleased for Zabba presuming he's going to be a dad. A manc kid! Brilliant.

That finish for his goal tonight was absolutely brilliant!

In a team of genuinely world class talent this guy is by far and away the epitome of what we hope to achieve. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Zabba is our Zanetti and I hope he stays with us well into his 40's and a long time after.
Congratulations on the soon to be Argentine/Manc hybrid. Pablo we love you.

In a team of genuinely world class talent this guy is by far and away the epitome of what we hope to achieve. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Zabba is our Zanetti and I hope he stays with us well into his 40's and a long time after.
Congratulations on the soon to be Argentine/Manc hybrid. Pablo we love you.

Mike N said:
I am so pleased for Zabba presuming he's going to be a dad. A manc kid! Brilliant.

He just said she's 5 months pregnant, so sooner rather than later!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.