BOGOF

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolutely fucking shambolic.

Now been holding for an hour 20 mins and waited in queue from No.28 to claim my free tickets, having already got them through the cup scheme.

Only to be told I now have to hold again for Supporter Services, despite no indication anywhere on the automated voicemail not to press fucking one for match tickets.

Website is shit, still wanting to charge for one of the two tickets in my wife's name.

Fuck 'em.

Cost of the call has already paid for these 'free tickets'.

Took me about a minute to order my free one online this morning. The seat next to mine, too.

Want a fucking chufty badge? ;

Rather than ring up and waaaaaaaaaite an eternity, if you've already bought a ticket prior to the BOGOF lark, go on the website and under your name, select another seat and they don't charge you. I would expect if you haven't yet bought one then the same applies...?!

chris85mcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Now been holding for an hour 20 mins and waited in queue from No.28 to claim my free tickets, having already got them through the cup scheme.

Only to be told I now have to hold again for Supporter Services, despite no indication anywhere on the automated voicemail not to press fucking one for match tickets.

Website is shit, still wanting to charge for one of the two tickets in my wife's name.

Fuck 'em.

Tolm if you're in the cup scheme you need to select 2 tickets each for you and 2 for your Mrs

Then when you click on checkout you delete the 2 they are charging you for which should leave a free one in both your and your Mrs name

Thanks mate, but nope.

They are still trying to charge me for three and still want £30 when I delete the other two in my wife's name.

The only one with a zero is attributed to my name, despite being on scheme and having already had the money taken for me and the wife.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Fuck 'em.

Took me about a minute to order my free one online this morning. The seat next to mine, too.

Want a fucking chufty badge? ;

Did you read the website? it tells you that if you are on the cup scheme and already purchased a ticket, select option 1 and 3 for supporter services..!!!
Alternativeley you can buy on line and they don't charge for the second ticket. Worked for me, can I have a chufty bag...Doh...!!!!

Stretford Born Blue said:
Rather than ring up and waaaaaaaaaite an eternity, if you've already bought a ticket prior to the BOGOF lark, go on the website and under your name, select another seat and they don't charge you. I would expect if you haven't yet bought one then the same applies...?!

Doesn't seem to be working for me - I'm on the cup scheme but when I select a seat it's still showing as £25.00 at the checkout. Also tried selecting 2 seats and cancelling the £25.00 one but it just shifts the cost onto the free one!

Does't work if you get getting more than one.

SteWadda said:

Does't work if you get getting more than one.

Thats why everything is in the singular in my post mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.