SKYSCRAPER CALLED OFF - POLICE

Im with alex in jimmys pub disgusting the way uefa have treated us alex is a legend for doing everything he has I hope the city fans at home will turn their back on the uefa anthem at home for the return game cant get near the ground because of police at least we are here love city love Manchester

Im with alex in jimmys pub disgusting the way uefa have treated us alex is a legend for doing everything he has I hope the city fans at home will turn their back on the uefa anthem at home for the return game cant get near the ground because of police at least we are here love city love Manchester

Scrabster Six said:

We heard you the first time!

Good to know that you're safe and well. As for UEFA, I'll definitely be showing them more than my back in Manchester in 15 days' time.

LEGENDS, the lot of you!

Watch out for drunken snow plough drivers :(
e309fc4a4073ea72243fb572e33ad15e.jpg
aa0bc972fadc30e732cc910fc5b017d1.jpg

Absolute joke from UEFA again. There's a few hundred Moscow fans in the stadium with flags and chanting yet City fans who've done nothing wrong aren't allowed in an office block let alone in the stadium?

alib said:
Absolute joke from UEFA again. There's a few hundred Moscow fans in the stadium with flags and chanting yet City fans who've done nothing wrong aren't allowed in an office block let alone in the stadium?

Told you - it was like this at the Bayern match...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.