Bacon Bandits Jailed

bit harsh custodial sentence? surely they should have been community service cleaning the mosque or something?

BlueBearBoots said:
bit harsh custodial sentence? surely they should have been community service cleaning the mosque or something?

I pretty much hate all religions and what they stand for. I went to Catholic school and have as much time for the bullshit they tried forcing down my throat as I do Roy Keane. I ain't no fucking god botherer but I understand folk do take religion seriously..... why? I'll never get.

The two pricks putting bacon on a mosque could have caused undue trouble with their 'whacky' actions with others getting involved. What's the fucking point of pissing off people. If you've got any fucking balls and dislike someone then take them on face to face not sneaking around putting fucking meat on their place of worship.

mcmanus said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I pretty much hate all religions and what they stand for. I went to Catholic school and have as much time for the bullshit they tried forcing down my throat as I do Roy Keane. I ain't no fucking god botherer but I understand folk do take religion seriously..... why? I'll never get.

The two pricks putting bacon on a mosque could have caused undue trouble with their 'whacky' actions with others getting involved. What's the fucking point of pissing off people. If you've got any fucking balls and dislike someone then take them on face to face not sneaking around putting fucking meat on their place of worship.

they could have done a lot worse - graffitti, smashing windows etc but no it was a bit of bacon and if they bought it from a cheap shop was probably horse rather than pig anyway

I know Muslims who eat bacon and drink.

Double standards, like gay Christians.

Sure these people are a couple of planks short of a rather nice jetty but banging them up? As someone far uglier than me has said, make them clean up their mess by doing a bit of community service.

BimboBob said:
I know Muslims who eat bacon and drink.

Double standards, like gay Christians.

Similar to the ones that 'can't' serve it when working in M&S or Tesco .... but the same principles go out of the window when it comes to selling both in their own shops ....

It's a silly thing to do but how in the flying fuck is placing bacon on a door handle a criminal offence? Does it even state what they were charged with? It says racial aggravation was deleted from the indictment.

What an absolute waste of prison space that could be used for real criminals, committing crimes that actually hurt people or steal from people.

When will we stop pandering to religious people?

Make the silly pair of twats clean it up and clean the mosque as punishment but fucking jail time?

Religion should have absolutely no bearing on the justice system, if I was to place a piece of bacon on a pub door handle would I too be jailed?

Nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.