Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

I no longer require a ticket, I've managed to sort one out.

Thanks to everyone on here who offered to help.

Need 1 ticket for a good friend if anyone could help be a huge favor. Been let down off a supposed mate who sold it to someone else(after he promised it me) to make money on it after I had already told the lad I've got him one.

i love how some people desperate for united tickets but wont bother with newcastle or moscow at home:) but aye thats the way it is these days!!

Grieffymcfcctid said:
i love how some people desperate for united tickets but wont bother with newcastle or moscow at home:) but aye thats the way it is these days!!

Maybe they can only afford to get to one of the three? why would you think it strange they wouldn't choose the showpiece?

FantasyIreland said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:

Maybe they can only afford to get to one of the three? why would you think it strange they wouldn't choose the showpiece?

you and i both know the lad has a point.
just think had the gloryhunters been at the the lesser games in the past they would qualify for rag tickets.

half of them dont even post on here untill they want something.

cruel but thats how it is.

Season ticket available this weekend. Have to pick up from urmston and drop back to me. Price is whatever fair face value is. Don't want criticised for touting it!! Just have my kids and the Mrs is working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.