The annual how to get rid of trick or treaters thread

Somebody on here years ago said him and his missus ate a full box of Ferro Rocher (sp) but kept the wrappers. They put boiled sprouts in the wrappers and gave them to the kids at the door.

idahoblues said:
A twelve gauge in the face seems to do the trick
yteeqrspb4zz6dva9hpl.jpg

stony said:
I used to hate the c**ts. They'd turn up on your doorstep sometimes days before Halloween and sing two lines of 'Halloweens coming' and hold their hands out for money. It was effectively demanding money with menaces. Most of the time they were teenagers and if you didn't cough up you'd get your windows egged, or worse.
Where I am now we still get trick or treaters, but they are all young kids aged about 5 or 6 and they are always dressed up in full costumes and they have their parents with them too.
So we get a big back of sweets and let them pick some out, and they are always polite. We actually look forward to it these days.

Pretty much this for me too.

And it gives me a chance to show this off. ;)

IMG_2419_zps423e26d3.jpg

flyer said:
Somebody on here years ago said him and his missus ate a full box of Ferro Rocher (sp) but kept the wrappers. They put boiled sprouts in the wrappers and gave them to the kids at the door.

Hope they spat on them first!

That is pretty miserable.

Around my way, it's 4 and 5 year old kids dressing up and having a great night out.

If you said 'trick' they'd probably run back to their dads.

I don't have a problem with it. It's just young kids having some fun.

I'll be hiding in the basement while the wife mans the front door. I will be popping up every now and then to pilfer a chocolate or two.
A few times she will shout, "Oh, you have to come and see this little cutie". I will refuse. She knows to call me if any 16 year olds try walking up the path. It's probably going to be raining on the poor little buggers.

Stuart Hall really misses this time of year,kids coming to his door wearing make up,looking for tricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.