Match Thread | Man City vs CSKA Moscow (05/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Clichy off for Nasri, move Milner to RB, then put Fernandinho on for Jovetic so there isn't such a monumental gap between Fernando and the rest of our team. Milner has been absolute shite as well so far, but he can't do any worse than Clichy at LB and we can only make so many subs.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
why do people always talk about last year etc.
pellegrini has been found out..yet he refuses to adapt.I hope the club get rid

This is the game where I changed my mind about Pellegrini. Time for a change, I just hope it's not Guardiola.

You don't want guardiola? You're off your head.

bluemoon32 said:
Utter fucking shit, shameful performance
Sat in the Etihad and its horrible. People seemed stunned into silence by the players dreadful shambolic non-playing.

It's as though they have gone on strike.

Wtf is going on!!

stony said:
jaigurugoat said:
Makes me laugh when the keyboard warriors on here have a go at the atmosphere. Go and buy a ticket and sing yourself!!

Exactly. How the fuck can you complain when you can't be arsed going yourself. There are some wankers on here.

Your a bit of a tosser too...calling fans pricks and wankers!!

I hate sounding like a pessimist but I genuinely feel that we aren't going to get anything out of this. Another flat performance.

RandomJ said:

Exactly. Yes last year we scored a lot and won the title but teams have figured us out and it's the managers job to change things when you have been figured out but thats the kicker he doesn't a have a plan B. He's like those retarded British generals sending wave after wave into no mans land trying to break the German ranks it is never going to work.
SO lets sack managers every other year then. So next manager gets sack now in 2015, then 2017, then 2019. Hope fucking not. Don't want to become like Chelsea

BlueMoonoverUS said:

This is the game where I changed my mind about Pellegrini. Time for a change, I just hope it's not Guardiola.
We would never be outnumbered in midfield.

Probably our worst performance this season. Playing at home with no opposing fans and we had zero shots on goal except for Yaya's free kick. Woeful. Pellegrini better rip em a new one at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.