Match Thread | Man City vs CSKA Moscow (05/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how can this not be anything but corrupt. Club should really speak out about this and not just take it up the backside

andrewmswift said:
the players are done. they're fucking furious at the corruption. you can tell
A suitably ambiguous statement would suffice. So,etching like "the players would like it to be known that they are disgusted at what happened tonight."

Leave it there, can't get into trouble and the world will know exactly what we meant.

Ray78 said:
BigOscar said:
mardon85 said:
He just outright pushed someone over? How was that not a yellow.
I could say the same for 3 of their tackles in the first half, or ask how you can book a different player to conveniently avoid a second yellow, or how Maicons wasn't a red, or how it was a penalty in the first game. All these decisions happen to go against us, what are the odds?

The ref's performance masks our own inadequacies.

No it doesnt. Ref was shit, we were shit.

Whatever we think of the CL I'm fairly sure Sheikh Mansour wants us to do well in it. So I'm assuming we'll either realise the players we have aren't up to winning it and spend serious cash on some who are, or challenge that **** Platini and his corrupt cartel about the constant shit group draws and the shit refs.

moomba said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
Another player flourishing under the 'no consequences' conditions of the chilled out, holistic Chilean.

All this love is working a treat for us, the players are responding fantastically.
Broken record you are. Give it a rest.

He's right, we are far more relaxed.

Pelle cannot continue like this. Changed to 451, we controlled the game, then ... then.. went back to the beloved 442. He wont last and his stubbornness has destroyed him and us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.