CSKA Post Match Thread

Sky pundits all jumping on the bandwagon with comments that are in the main a load of shite.

1) We were NOT 2nd to every loose ball
2) CSKA are NOT a load of shite... Clearly
3) The ref IS bent. FACT. Gave us NOTHING and let them off for EVERYTHING.

We played a skilful team that parked the bus against us, and we had an off night. It happens. From the comments in the Sky commentary box, you'd think we were playing Stockport County, Disgusting.

middleton___blue said:
Poor. We should forget CL and focus on winning the Europa league imo.
What makes you think we can win Europa league with this type of performance? We played 3 matches against Europa league level teams and won none.

Roma game: Maicon (bemusingly) not sent off
CSKA away: No penalty and red card for foul on Dzeko, penalty for a clear dive given to CSKA
CSKA home: Not a freekick for their goal, Fernandinho's red is a disgrace (first is a dive, second one is soft at best), Eremenko should have had a second yellow (in Yaya incident), Ignashevic booked instead of Wernbloom red, 2 penalties not given.

2011:
Richards pen vs Bayern A
Silva disallowed goal vs Bayern H

2012:
No last minute penalty on Mario vs Ajax H

2013:
Foul in build up to a pen outside the box and a red card for Demi vs Barcelona H
Zabaleta red for "dissent" vs Barcelona A

- Consistently difficult groups
- Financial Unfair Play
- Reduced squad size

et cetera, et cetera, et fucking cetera.

UEFAgenda.

I remember some games (last seasons) i almost have a heart attack but this is the first time im not giving a toss
well i was not deluding myself since the the first game i felt its off even many where repeating here we will qualify then a draw just beat cska twice then a draw just beat cska at home and pellegrini saying "its not a crucial game" even a draw can do and then what we all saw tonight

442 found out + form is low because how can you explain a team we smashed 5 last year , lost by 6 to Roma could win at the Etihad

Even in Mancini days nowhere city lose at home.

And i fear the next year is going to be the same shit cause when you enter a spiral its difficult to get out

The passing is not accurate and hte build up is so slow ok it work againt norwich even the likes of united spurs ... but any team coming just to defend and counter at 100% will cause trouble

I just want to hear what Pellegrini is going to say about his dinosaur age tactics playing the same team as Sunday how is that possible ! :) you feel that even some players were tired

but anyway its sport after all

we were shit tonight fuck the ref we was shit milner was the only decent player tonight worrying is an understatement

Pingu the Penguin said:
jimharri said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
I'm calling it

We will qualify
Behave.

I'm being serious!

I suspect tonight's debacle might be the start of our season

....it can't get any worse, anyway, can it?

I'm concerned we carry this form to QPR, Vinnie looked to have an injury, it could get worse!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Players blamed Mancini when it went tits up. It's only a matter of time before they do the same with Pellegrini.

Quoted for truth.

Lets look forward to next season's champion's league now and some interesting fixtures against Bayern, Moscow and Roma or, for a bit of variety, Ajax.
Not remotely interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.