CSKA Post Match Thread

Well f you!!!! It wasn't Dzekos fault that we lost. He tried he's best for the last 25 minutes. You dumb rag!!!

This was for Bluestones post.

BigJoe#1 said:
kinkladz-ade said:
nowantads said:
Just play u18 in the next match.

We cant can we, got just a 21 man squad to pick from for champs league
Field the most blatantly obvious weakest side we can...

No Hart

No Sergio

No Zabaletta

No Kompany

No Yaya... Not that he's available

No Silva... If he's fit

We don't need this competition, we really don't. Let's focus on the Premiership and field the weakest CL squad we can, we really do need to make a stand!

Whilst i understand your frustration, we will look like idiots if we did that as quite frankly it has not just been the refs, we have not helped ourselves in anyway at all throughout the competition.

Well that didn't go to plan.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that our Coco the Clown approach to the CL had long ceased to be funny. City realising this decided to up the ante and go for the big belly laughs. The whole game was unfucking real.

This is what I don't get. Our approach in the CL has for 4 seasons reached the heights of bang average at best and fall about laughing at worst. Yet in 4 years we have done sod all to remedy this. We say the same thing every year. We do the same thing every year. And we look on in baffled astonishment every year when it doesn't work. So why after 4 years have we not at least worked out the rudiments of a system that works in the CL? Why in 4 years have we not worked out that the officiating is fairly shite and played bearing that in mind? Every other fucker seems to have sussed it. Why not us?

Answers on a postcard to MCFC.

Tonight we played f***ing awful! Thats our Champions League hopes almost over. Not giving up though. I don't care about the result of the Bayern game as long as the team retain some dignity because tonight frankly it was inexcusable. Just going to say though anyone who has tickets for the Bayern game get behind the lads and cheer no matter what happens. I will be there singing my heart out and cheering us on. Come on you blues!

Bluestones said:
Ask City Ladies to fulfil the last two fixtures.....Dzeko and Clichy could play as guests...
What the hell does Dzeko have to do with it? When he was subbed out in the first game we were up. And today we played better with him than without him despite being 2 men down.

mat said:
Looks like the rages have come back out of hiding tonight on here.
I think the rags will be happy with that performance. Blues won't be so don't be such a twat. - Unless you can take any positives from that game. Well can you?

Just got back from the match.

I really can't get my head around the incredibly abject performances of late. It certainly stems from our passing being absolute dogshit and slow. Almost every ball went backwards, no one moved I to space after a pass, which was In Complete contrast to CSKA who I thought passed it well.

We slow it down every time now and showed almost no support for Sergio.

I'd be happy never to see Yaya play for city again, not just based on tonight, but he clearly doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Oh and fuck UEFA and fuck the ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.