My only wish for our Euro campaign going forward

Rather have some European football than none
Love tosee City in the final in Warsaw and will also boost our co-efficients
Would we enter as the last 32 stage ? If so its not too many Thursday nights to put up with

City wins Europa, City grows confidence and experience in Europe. why would u not want that? we have enough players to rotate euro matches and contest for the title in the league.

I remember Bayern winning the old UEFA cup in 1996 and I really enjoyed it. I'd certainly rather be in that than nothing and a good run in the competition would do your european confidence no harm at all.

NanaToure42 said:
City wins Europa, City grows confidence and experience in Europe. why would u not want that? we have enough players to rotate euro matches and contest for the title in the league.

I very much doubt we would win the Europa even if we did qualify. We are totally out of our depth against even mediocre European sides. We have been the worse side in at least 3 of our CL games this season.

Well if do end up in europa lets hope to god Pellegrini plays the kids that will give the fans the buzz

My only wish is that we win, whatever game, whatever competition. Winning breeds confidence, confidence means more wins, more wins equals happiness for us and pi$$ing everyone else off (including the corrupt).
I hope we qualify, if not, I hope we get into Europa and into the very late stages. It can only do us good.

End up playing in this and going deep into the competition and then we can forget any chances of retaining the PL or winning
the FA Cup. The worse position we can finish in our CL group is third. I don't care about UEFA coefficient points. If we retain
the PL we will be in pot 1 anyway. If we end up in this joke of a competition then play the reserves.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that Lampard going in January will leave us with a shortfall in homegrown players.

Assuming that we don't qualify for either the last 16 or the Europa League, that will mean our UEFA sanctions are effectively ended and we can start increasing the size of our squad for next season.

However if we do qualify, then we will be in urgent need of an extra homegrown player.

Either way, I can see our next purchases being overpriced Englishmen.

Manchester33 said:
Europa league is by far the best competition to be in. Look at the away days we've had!

It will also give us some experience in Europe and boost our co-efficient points.

I've seen us win everything in England, now I want abroad!

Exactly my thoughts at the weekend prior to last nights CSKA home debacle. Decent run to the final in Warsaw would do me. and follows the pattern of doing things in steps. Now we will do well to finish 3rd and qualify!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.