Aguero 'dive'

BigOscar said:
Actually, the more I look at it, the more it looks like the Russian trips him with his hand. It looks like he hits the bottom of Sergio's trailing foot, causing it to hit into the ground and making him trip.

I think there's a knock to Sergio's right foot from the knee of the defender, you can see the foot wobble from the impact.

Penalty any day of the week, except in Greece.

willy eckerslike said:
BigOscar said:
Actually, the more I look at it, the more it looks like the Russian trips him with his hand. It looks like he hits the bottom of Sergio's trailing foot, causing it to hit into the ground and making him trip.

I think there's a knock to Sergio's right foot from the knee of the defender, you can see the foot wobble from the impact.

Penalty any day of the week, except in The Etihad in Europe.
Corrected for you.

cleavers said:
bitsmith said:
Hm, I am not sure it was penalty again. I thought he stood on his heel but looking at it again that black thing on aguero's heel is not CSKA's player's leg but color of Kun's boot.

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ijxc5VEvrUF2d.gif[/bigimg]
Still looks a penalty to me, there is definite contact, however if the lad had taken a gun out and shot Sergio, we wouldn't have got it, and Sergio would still have been booked for diving, not worth arguing over, it wasn't why we lost, or why we were shit.

Agree with all.

If that was a dive, due to the refs "consistency" he should then have been sent off moments later for the second shout

Aguero put his body between the defender and the ball, any contact...and there was contact, is a penalty...there is also the small matter of the second and clearer pen not being given, put that with the disgraceful pen given against us in Moscow, I wonder, are these refs really that bad??

I have seen a video online which appears to now be disabled from a different angle which clearly shows contact of the defenders knee on Agueros shin, can anyone find and link it !

( I know it doesn't change the result, but it does help make mugs of the media and the referee !)

I think he just looses his balance...

His back foot seems to drag into the turf, while his front foot catches the Russian lads leg..

It wasnt a pen but he didnt dive.

first angle it looks a dive, 2nd angle looks a clear pen to me......defenders arm catches aguero heel causing the stumble then finishes him off with his leg on the way down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.