Match Thread | QPR vs Man City (08/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MichaelBBack said:
First the birthday cake fiasco, now he's knocking out little girls for fun, what happened to our Yaya?
8c525ac73bc3fe4fe6dd3a61c1e4f39396040ff.gif

Damien10 said:
On the plus side I feel it could of been worse of Manuel had gone with 4-4-2

You don't know that.

This is what a lot of people here fail to recognize...4-5-1 has many downsides, one being inviting pressure starting from back 4 of the opposing team, since there is usually only one standard forward player to worry about...

If only 4-5-1 was the perfect formation...football would be boring as f*ck. But it's not.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Just seen this. Bloody hell...

Christ! It looks like it kills her!

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/OeE6jLZQF2d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/OeE6jLZQF2d</a>

Ouch I hope she's ok. Also whoever was with her should have been watching the bloody game and block balls like that. Very irresponsible.

Think we will win this 3/4-1. QPR will tire and Aguero will punish them. It will be in spite of Pellegrini and most of the players though.

jellert said:
Fernando en Fernandinho..... Not good enough
This for me is a big worry - these two should be the driving heart of our midfield instead they look vulnerable and their passing usually ends up being a 40-60! I would give Milner a run in centre and lets hope Silva is back soon as Nasri looks poor. Mangala looks like he cost 32 quid rather than 32 million. Poor.

Confidence is the only problem I see. Very smart of Pellegrini to go 5 in the midfield. I assume it will stay this way until we can string a few wins together and gather some momentum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.