Match Thread | QPR vs Man City (08/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Whenever we get decisions going against us nothing is said. We've had a few go for us and they haven't fucking shut up about it.
Mangala is a fucking liability.

He's playing with a 34 Year old who runs the 100 meters in 6 minutes

HolisticJim said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Got to get Navas off

Adam Johnson was far better. Went past people and had another dimension other than sprinting in straight lines.

Very true, he had a bit of a selfish side to his game now and then, but it was worth it since he actually scored a decent few goals and could take his man on.

Half time,and I'll tell ye something,we are VERY lucky it's 1-1,even though I think their goal was offside.
Ye could also argue that Kun had a touch with his arm when he scored.
This defence is FUKN heart attack stuff,no confidence in them at all,thank Christ Joey's having a good game.
Martin D has been reasonable,the other 3.......
Midfield are very poor,so many misplaced passes,no bite at all.
Jimmy for Jesus,Stef for Fernando wouldn't go amiss.
Need to play far better in the next 45.
COME ON CITY

noise said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Just seen this. Bloody hell...

Christ! It looks like it kills her!

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/OeE6jLZQF2d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/OeE6jLZQF2d</a>

Ouch I hope she's ok. Also whoever was with her should have been watching the bloody game and block balls like that. Very irresponsible.

This.

MichaelBBack said:
HolisticJim said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Got to get Navas off

Adam Johnson was far better. Went past people and had another dimension other than sprinting in straight lines.

Very true, he had a bit of a selfish side to his game now and then, but it was worth it since he actually scored a decent few goals and could take his man on.
I think the selfish side came from not getting enough minutes and needing to prove himself. Scott Sinclair had the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.