Match Thread | QPR vs Man City (08/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mat said:
Jamie Redknapp finally admits something we've all known for years about him. He knows fuck all.
And I bet he's seething that the hart two touch goal didn't stand fcuking useless cnut only on goes its his daddy's team playing...

stony said:
Whenever we get decisions going against us nothing is said. We've had a few go for us and they haven't fucking shut up about it.
Mangala is a fucking liability.
Haha, it's unbelievable what people choose to hear/see!

Every pundit I saw last week said that we could have had two or even three penalties!

Do you just close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears every time someone goes against the agenda?

I'd bring Milner on for Nasri to protect Clichy + actually contribute to the game unlike that French wage cheat.
Navas off for Jovetic because we are going to concede again and they are crap at the back if we get at them.

EaglesFan said:
Is it me or Fernando is having a very bad....SEASON??

Cant recall a noticeable effort from him, really...what is it that he brings to the table?

Fernandinho 2X the player.

I'm glad i'm not on my own with this then. i had high hopes for the lad but have been underwhelmed with what i have seen so far.

Maybe he just needs time to settle, the same with Mangala, some players take longer to adjust than others.

Happy to give them both the benefit of any doubt at the moment, however Clichy is another story all together.

jellert said:
stony said:
Whenever we get decisions going against us nothing is said. We've had a few go for us and they haven't fucking shut up about it.
Mangala is a fucking liability.

He's playing with a 34 Year old who runs the 100 meters in 6 minutes

Never realized Clichy was that old

noise said:
MichaelBBack said:
HolisticJim said:
Adam Johnson was far better. Went past people and had another dimension other than sprinting in straight lines.

Very true, he had a bit of a selfish side to his game now and then, but it was worth it since he actually scored a decent few goals and could take his man on.
I think the selfish side came from not getting enough minutes and needing to prove himself. Scott Sinclair had the same problem.

Probably true, I always liked him anyway, you could often rely on him for a moment of magic. The whole "Let's get rid of that one young English winger we have. He's pretty talented and has potential, but doesn't get the games here. And then! Here's the clever part! To replace him, let's buy another young English winger, pretty talented too with potential of his own, but not give him any games either." thing still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

I just have to commend Nasri on set piece delivery. That was a beautiful ball he sent from the free kick. We really missed quality set pieces without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.