Match Thread | QPR vs Man City (08/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancity1980 said:
Mr HJ said:
jellert said:
Fernando en Fernandinho..... Not good enough
This for me is a big worry - these two should be the driving heart of our midfield instead they look vulnerable and their passing usually ends up being a 40-60! I would give Milner a run in centre and lets hope Silva is back soon as Nasri looks poor. Mangala looks like he cost 32 quid rather than 32 million. Poor.
It certainly looks like that, but anyone remember Vidic when he first started at united? some big foreign centre backs need a quite a long period of adjustment to EPL football, after that period some of them become very useful to their team.

Kompany wasn't exactly the new Cannavaro when he joined either

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
People will only admit that Navas is not good enough when he's either gone or complained about the time he's getting on the pitch. Same happened with Adebayor.
Good enough for what? As a player to bring in when both Silva and Milner are injured, you can't really complain. I don't think anyone's ever said he was world class.

Anyway, this looks like it's gonna end up 5-5 at this rate.

Damocles said:
Mancity1980 said:
Mr HJ said:
This for me is a big worry - these two should be the driving heart of our midfield instead they look vulnerable and their passing usually ends up being a 40-60! I would give Milner a run in centre and lets hope Silva is back soon as Nasri looks poor. Mangala looks like he cost 32 quid rather than 32 million. Poor.
It certainly looks like that, but anyone remember Vidic when he first started at united? some big foreign centre backs need a quite a long period of adjustment to EPL football, after that period some of them become very useful to their team.

Kompany wasn't exactly the new Cannavaro when he joined either
kids here have unrealistic expectations unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.