Grumpy old man time..

I got called this by the wife last week on Halloween night. To avoid the legalised beggars we go out but she bought sweets for the brats who call in the three hours in takes for her to get ready. I refuse to answer the door. Anyway, stepping out there was a mini mars bar wrapper outside my front door. That's why I don't give the little feckers anything, no respect I say. You grumpy twat she responded!!

manchester blue said:
I got called this by the wife last week on Halloween night. To avoid the legalised beggars we go out but she bought sweets for the brats who call in the three hours in takes for her to get ready. I refuse to answer the door. Anyway, stepping out there was a mini mars bar wrapper outside my front door. That's why I don't give the little feckers anything, no respect I say. You grumpy twat she responded!!

When they rang the bell I turned to Mrs Ewing and said: You bought the toffees, you go!!

TV remotes, press the wrong one and the whole fucking caboodle goes pear shaped. No signal, please check connections, you are not authorised to view these channels, consult your handbook...etc etc. I'm no longer 12 and cant read the icons. Some spotty twat, with no mates is sitting in a dark room justifying his wages just to wind up. So on the phone to Sky to rescue me from the shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.