I.S take town on Syrian/Turkish border.

MCFCTrick said:
Ban-jani said:
Balti said:
people who went to fight franco were fighting for democracy against totalitarianism

people joining the beheading murdering IS scum are doing the opposite

the two things are poles apart

Well said.

Very.

But the LWNJ's will still excuse them as ever ....

This is becoming very popular on here. Posters telling me exactly what i think. Please show where i have excused anyone?

Plenty of people went from here to fight FOR Franco.
They weren't demonised on their return.

denislawsbackheel said:

Nor were those who died for there idealism, derided for it. Nobody cheered the death of any young Brit.

Rascal said:
denislawsbackheel said:

Nor were those who died for there idealism, derided for it. Nobody cheered the death of any young Brit.

Because they went to fight for democracy against totalitarianism.

How can either of you even begin to compare that to people running off to fight for the IS? A murdering raping religious cult.

I'm baffled that you cannot see the difference.

Ban-jani said:
Rascal said:
denislawsbackheel said:

How can either of you even begin to compare that to people running off to fight for the IS? A murdering raping religious cult.

I don't think he's saying there's no difference between the ideals but that there is no difference between fighting for an ideal, whatever that ideal is.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ban-jani said:
Rascal said:

I don't think he's saying there's no difference between the ideals but that there is no difference between fighting for an ideal, whatever that ideal is.

I'm still baffled if that's the case.

Another 'British' Jihadi twat has gone to the virgins in the sky, what makes it better though is this one was a rag as well
Kabir Ahmed from Derby blew himself up in a truck bomb suicide mission in Iraq the other day killing dozens, his Mother said ''he was very brave'' no he wasn't Mrs Ahmed he was a cretin and a twat, a well known Islamist on the streets of Derby who had a hatred of the West and homosexuals in particular
Well known to police how did he get out of Derby and end up in Iraq? not that I give a fuck it's one less of the twats

blue underpants said:
Another 'British' Jihadi twat has gone to the virgins in the sky, what makes it better though is this one was a rag as well
Kabir Ahmed from Derby blew himself up in a truck bomb suicide mission in Iraq the other day killing dozens, his Mother said ''he was very brave'' no he wasn't Mrs Ahmed he was a cretin and a twat, a well known Islamist on the streets of Derby who had a hatred of the West and homosexuals in particular
Well known to police how did he get out of Derby and end up in Iraq? not that I give a fuck it's one less of the twats

Result

blue underpants said:

I think this when a British member of the IDF gets it as well.

dazdon said:
blue underpants said:

I think this when a British member of the IDF gets it as well.
I don't think there's too many British Muslim extremists in the IDF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.