£50 time

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Is there any chance if I pm someone my address you could come over and change channels. I am dead comfy and the remote is in the kitchen. Cheers.

karen7 said:
worsleyweb said:
Is there any chance if I pm someone my address you could come over and change channels. I am dead comfy and the remote is in the kitchen. Cheers.

I hate it when that happens haha

Hurry up kaz - missing Corrie.

dazdon said:
Ammy said:
Surprised to see you on this thread Daz...

Why is that?

Instinct tells me you're going to explain.

Oh bless, no I was just messin with you Daz. You see when I said I was surprised to see you here I was being sarcastic. You see? I'm not really surprised to see you here. Not at all.

Happy fishing :-)

worsleyweb said:
karen7 said:
worsleyweb said:

I hate it when that happens haha

Can't,i'm in bed and silva is comfy on my lap,i'm not moving for love nor money

Ammy said:
dazdon said:
Ammy said:
Surprised to see you on this thread Daz...

Why is that?

Instinct tells me you're going to explain.

Oh bless, no I was just messin with you Daz. You see when I said I was surprised to see you here I was being sarcastic. You see? I'm not really surprised to see you here. Not at all.

Happy fishing :-)

I don't fish because it's boring and I only like Cod.

But many thanks for the reply it's always best to dot the i's and cross the T's.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
karen7 said:
worsleyweb said:

Can't,i'm in bed and silva is comfy on my lap,i'm not moving for love nor money

I'm sure a recently tapped & unwrapped Terry's chocolate orange across the other side of the room would override love and money

Tempting,make it giant choc buttons and i may consider it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.