Roma away

Ticket For Schalke said:
aka blue jambo said:
my mate is letting me his details for this game ... how does it work re having correct ( our ) names / passport details on ticket?

Just got our tickets but need two more so interested in how this works.

I may be wrong but i very much doubt they'll be cross referencing every ticket to passport on entrance?

Last time i was there they didn't even check the tickets, they just opened the gates and waved us through to get us off the streets.

Danamy said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
aka blue jambo said:
my mate is letting me his details for this game ... how does it work re having correct ( our ) names / passport details on ticket?

I may be wrong but i very much doubt they'll be cross referencing every ticket to passport on entrance?

Last time i was there they didn't even check the tickets, they just opened the gates and waved us through to get us off the streets.

Same at Juve away.

Danamy said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
aka blue jambo said:

They made a thorough check (ticket with Passport) in Turin when we played Juventus but just a ticket check in Naples..

berryblue said:
Danamy said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

They made a thorough check (ticket with Passport) in Turin when we played Juventus but just a ticket check in Naples..

Like i say, i may be wrong but just passing on past experiences

Danamy said:
berryblue said:
Danamy said:

Like i say, i may be wrong but just passing on past experiences
cheers guys keep the info coming ta

berryblue said:
Danamy said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

As said i had no check on my ticket for Juve. We were advised to take our passports as names were written on the ticket. My ticket did not even have my name written on it

berryblue said:
Danamy said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

That was my experience as well. We had a mate with us who had just come for the trip, not even a blue! The name on his ticket obviously wasn't him, so he left his passport in the hotel

Took a lot of negotiation and pleading ignorance before they'd let him in the stadium

On the other hand. Another lad with us who didn't have enough points had got a ticket through another blue. But he didn't fancy chancing it with the wrong name, so he took the ticket to the City ticket office and asked them to re-issue with the correct name

All they did was tipp-ex out the wrong name and wrote the new name over it. YCNMIU. He had no problem getting in the ground

Nothing to stop anybody doing that to their own ticket

Just bought my ticket from the website. What else do I need to? Do I need to fill anything else out or so I just have to bring my passport to the ground with me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.