Swansea home 22/11

Oh, so its your fault, we cannot afford Messi.
Sneeking your 13 year old 6ft child in for free.Hmmmm What ever next!

nO tROLlIng,I am only joking.

Nyoud said:
de niro said:
Nyoud said:
The stewards are happy to let her in so I don't know what your problem is, she sits on my knee so isn't taking anyone's seat. It does not make me a thief in anyway thank you.

then the stewards are incompetent.

what about all the people with 6 and 7 year olds that pay their way?
I guess your right, and city are a bit skint so every penny helps! We get tickets when we can but if we can't get one for her we take her in with us. A nice family day out, if people are upset by it then I apologise but we are not causing anyone any harm.

if a fan jumps the turnstile at Wembley and watches the game stood at the back he isn't "causing anyone any harm" he is though still a thief.

perhaps its me and my upbringing but I'd rather pay my way.

as for your comment about city being "skint" I suppose by your theory once at the till of Asda you'd do a runner as they too aren't skint.

i'll be emailing this thread to our club. too late for today but all home games from now on should have the gate staff on full alert.

just thought, my lad is 38, I wonder if I could sneak him in. what's good for the goose and all that.

1 spare available south stand 212 £20. Can meet outside ground at 2:30. Setting off now so call me if you want it 07867821898. Thanks

de niro said:
Nyoud said:
de niro said:
then the stewards are incompetent.

what about all the people with 6 and 7 year olds that pay their way?
I guess your right, and city are a bit skint so every penny helps! We get tickets when we can but if we can't get one for her we take her in with us. A nice family day out, if people are upset by it then I apologise but we are not causing anyone any harm.

if a fan jumps the turnstile at Wembley and watches the game stood at the back he isn't "causing anyone any harm" he is though still a thief.

perhaps its me and my upbringing but I'd rather pay my way.

as for your comment about city being "skint" I suppose by your theory once at the till of Asda you'd do a runner as they too aren't skint.

i'll be emailing this thread to our club. too late for today but all home games from now on should have the gate staff on full alert.

just thought, my lad is 38, I wonder if I could sneak him in. what's good for the goose and all that.

Ha you do that. Have a good day.

skiddypants said:

Yes it seems it's all my fault, I am an evil woman and a thief, I shall rot in hell I am sure!

Nyoud said:
skiddypants said:

Yes it seems it's all my fault, I am an evil woman and a thief, I shall rot in hell I am sure!

shouldn't even be at the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.