Sergio..... Problem with his team mates?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Could be down to frustration, this is an incredibly talented side performing far below their best.

I think sometimes Kun's temper gets the better of him - particularly when he's getting kicked off the park. There was possibly an element of that involved too. Makes him want to make his own mark on the match that little bit more which can skew his team play a little.

mekonmcfc said:
i'm not going to bother reading all of this thread... but only on bluemoon could you get a thread about possibly the best playet to ever wear a City shirt that has recently pledged himself to the club and its actually being negative about him !!!

the mind boggles !!!

Spot on.We do have some wet vaginas on here at times.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Thought yesterday he was far too selfish to the point in injury time instead of heading for the corner or even trying for a throw he elected to take on the whole Swansea team and the result nearly cost us 2 points with the late counter.

WE FIGHT TO THE END.

I think that Sergio has a personal agenda, which is why he's a little more selfish this season.
With his ex colleague (Costa) now applying his trade in the Premier League, i'm sure he's desperate to finish top dog in the goal scoring table. Pellegrini is also allowing him extra time on the pitch to achieve this.

Hihosilva said:
I think that Sergio has a personal agenda, which is why he's a little more selfish this season.
With his ex colleague (Costa) now applying his trade in the Premier League, i'm sure he's desperate to finish top dog in the goal scoring table. Pellegrini is also allowing him extra time on the pitch to achieve this.

a. personal agenda .... i'm guessing you mean a centre forward wanting to be the best is selfish ?

b. He has more time on the pitch because refer to a, he's the best and we havent had a great deal of cover recently

i cant post pics but i'm doing a facepalm to myself at my desk

mekonmcfc said:
Hihosilva said:

a. personal agenda .... i'm guessing you mean a centre forward wanting to be the best is selfish ?

b. He has more time on the pitch because refer to a, he's the best and we havent had a great deal of cover recently

Your missing my point.
I'm not criticising him, I think it's a good thing that he has a personal agenda.

Hihosilva said:
mekonmcfc said:
Hihosilva said:

Your missing my point.
I'm not criticising him, I think it's a good thing that he has a personal agenda.

well i apologise in that case, but saying he has his own personal agenda doesnt sound like a very positive statement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.