Last few days to help launch a new burger restaurant

Doesn't seem much money when you take into account training staff and working capital.

Isn't calling people geeks an insult anymore?

I'd say that tailoring your business towards a niche element of society is asking for trouble myself. Not only will it limit your potential customer base, it will also alienate -pun intended- the majority of passing trade.

Corky said:
Doesn't seem much money when you take into account training staff and working capital.

Isn't calling people geeks an insult anymore?

It's not really, the plan was to fund with our own money plus loans plus the money from this. And people are proud to be geeks nowadays

stonerblue said:
I'd say that tailoring your business towards a niche element of society is asking for trouble myself. Not only will it limit your potential customer base, it will also alienate -pun intended- the majority of passing trade.
I disagree. I don't even think it is that niche nowadays, every kid you see is wearing a superhero costume, Star Wars just broke the record for the fastest viewed online trailer etc plus I really believe if we serve good quality food people will come regardless, people like to try places that are different, and if we offer good food and service they will come back

Anyway we didn't make our goal. Thanks to the people who pledged. We will go back to the drawing board and decide if we are going to try again in a few months

Anyone who wants to follow our progress follow us on Twitter @universe_cafe or Facebook cafeattheendoftheuniverse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.