Talksport

feedmpenzaandhewillscore said:
Did anyone hear Stanley come out with the absolute pearler last night that John Terry is the best defender in the premier league? What fucking year is he living in 2005?

Thing is the way Mourinho sets his side up even Boyato would be one of the best defenders in the premier..

Turned it on last night to find out the Liverpool result, they were praising Liverpools "barnstorming finish" and although they had failed to qualify for the round of 16 they "went out with pride". I fully expect much the same reaction should the same fate happen to us tonight!

Listening in the car on Saturday Morning, they came out with this beauty “Chelsea could be 9 points ahead of Manchester City before City’s game starts”

Factually correct, but completely irrelevant. How disappointed must they have been to find that Manchester City were just 3 points behind Chelsea after City’s game finished

blue underpants said:
They have the Roma v City game on live tonight, have they got anybody remotely connected to City to do any of the commentary or analysis have they fuck, they have got an ex rag in Danny Higginbottom!
What the fuck has this no mark got to do with us, coming to think of it where has this rag prick suddenly sprung from? Yet another one who has jumped on the bandwagon through wearing a rag shirt

I totally agree with the sentiment referencing no City involvement in the commentary team. As we know this goes right across the board from ITV,BBC and Sly. Danny Higginbottom for those that don't know worked for ITV at the World Cup. His job was to be the co-commentator on all the "shit" games that got dumped on to ITV 4 late in the night and I found him to be quite decent.

listened this morning to alan brazil show covered today by that brummie sagars and phil brown the southend manager talking about liverpool last night and i counted over 20 times how they mentoned liverpool had a magnificent season last season . Really pisses me off remind me again who are the champions. They fucking love the scouse twats

Was listening to it too and nearly crashed my car laughing when (after all the praise for Liverpool's glorious erm defeat) they focused on us and "will Pellegrini be sacked if they lose tonight?"

Then that bookie from Corals:

"...if and when they lose tonight..."

Astley Lad said:
Turned it on last night to find out the Liverpool result, they were praising Liverpools "barnstorming finish" and although they had failed to qualify for the round of 16 they "went out with pride". I fully expect much the same reaction should the same fate happen to us tonight!

I'll be surprised if we win and get the same praise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.