West Brom away Boxing Day

Desperately need tickets for West Brom away after being badly let down!

Ideally after 1 adult & 2 children, or 1 adult & 1 child......or beggars not being choosers i'd happily just take the 1 adult ticket......please!

Please PM me......will definitely have them if available, so please PM me or reply and i'll give you my mobile number......

Many thanks in advance

Now officially desperate . Will meet anyone at the ground - will be there with with my son hounding anyone for a ticket, will keep checking the forum so anyone looking to shift 2 on the day I will be there. W
Just pm me and we can meet up

Still after a ticket can meet at ground please pm if any spare thanks CTID Merry christmas everyone

Anyone with ticket they can't use will buy, can drive to you if in nw England or Manchester or meet at game , even as late as Boxing Day morning if you can't go pls pm me

Oxford blue on hunt for 2 ideally. Happy to meet at ground. Appreciate it's an extreme long shot.
Happy to pick up on way if any helpers with tickets come forward to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.