Burnley at home 28th December

Still desperately trying to locate 2 for this. My missus has bought hotel, travel and stadium tour on the Monday for my birthday but didn't get match tickets as she "thought we could get them on the day" . Still grateful and looks like I'll be watching the game in Mary D's!

Welsh_Blue said:
Still desperately trying to locate 2 for this. My missus has bought hotel, travel and stadium tour on the Monday for my birthday but didn't get match tickets as she "thought we could get them on the day" . Still grateful and looks like I'll be watching the game in Mary D's!

thanks for giving plenty of notice :)

Welsh_Blue said:

Sent you a PM mate but still shows up in outbox , not sent? Got 2 together if you're still looking

M40_blue said:
Welsh_Blue said:

Sent you a PM mate but still shows up in outbox , not sent? Got 2 together if you're still looking

It's sent, but means he hasn't read it pal.

Bilboblue said:
M40_blue said:
Welsh_Blue said:

It's sent, but means he hasn't read it pal.

Ok cheers mate.

Both are sold now, just heard back from someone I offered them to yesterday

1 Spare junior available for Burnley, block 122, Colin Bell stand, pm me if interested.

Cheers

1 ticket £30 for tmw Colin bell 122 row C.. im in marple so if you can pick up be ideal .. PM if interested ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.