Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Threa

somapop said:
Reserving a little judgement until full complete (what are those blue cabin sections at the bottom? If permanent then it really is feckin awul)...but the contrast between the Etihad/CFA/Collar site is stark.
Dubai vs Derby.
Quite enjoy the discussions on the architects behind the CFA and potential developments on the collar site (Zaha Hadid et al). This building (so far) reminds me of a pissed up attempt on Minecraft.

Going back a few weeks/pages, was the pre Xmas Abu Dhabi/East Manchester (as mentioned by Eddie Smith) announcement been made (albeit quietly)?
Apologies if I've missed anything.

Pmfsl, brilliant.

Chrisja1000 said:
somapop said:
Reserving a little judgement until full complete (what are those blue cabin sections at the bottom? If permanent then it really is feckin awul)...but the contrast between the Etihad/CFA/Collar site is stark.
Dubai vs Derby.
Quite enjoy the discussions on the architects behind the CFA and potential developments on the collar site (Zaha Hadid et al). This building (so far) reminds me of a pissed up attempt on Minecraft.

Going back a few weeks/pages, was the pre Xmas Abu Dhabi/East Manchester (as mentioned by Eddie Smith) announcement been made (albeit quietly)?
Apologies if I've missed anything.

The announcement was for £170 million pound investment in Owens Park university complex. This will include new houses and facilities for students.
Also the New Islington housing project plans should be announced early Feb.

Of course..briefly forgotten about those. I hope longer term the houses can fall out of landlord/student accommodation hands and turn back into a home for families/professionals. There are some decent streets and solid houses around there, but over time it's become a bit of a student ghetto to say the least. [/offtopic]

Many of our Forum members are unable to attend for match days and in this increasingly digital era I wonder if the use of strategically placed webcams outside particularly the Stadium would allow them to soak up the atmosphere of the occasion ?

Cannot think of too many negatives but surely it could also be an advert for the Club to sell tickets to experience the real thing.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Manchester1894 said:
Fair play to Gary and the Cafe/Hotel Football brand. The cafe has done well in London I understand..l
Yes but they're taking a risk opening up in Manchester.

Rat boy will have a better chance of success if he doesn't let Neville Neville in!

Drove past again yesterday, the new stand looks great and the training ground is just amazing! Just think, in 6 months, the stand will be finished!

roman totale said:
jrb said:
We should be worried. Very worried! ;-)

On second thoughts. Chuckle 1 and the Class of 92 ruining United's matchday takings. :-)

Taken the other day as I was waiting at the lights.

Click to enlarge.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/YD3jtHh.jpg[/bigimg]

What is it?

When it's open, I hope City fans won't be going on TripAdvisor to review it :-)

The perfect fumble said:
marco said:
richards30 said:
Not a fan then mate? ;-)

within five years it will be crawling with perverts and pimps, a place so called respectable married men visit to gain sexual relief, rubber underwear will be the normal criteria and extra large size mens baby's nappies for the extravagant, a manikin of Bobby Charlton will stand in the window display dressed in a basque and stockings enticing those in from the road side

I can see it now.....

4224_4.jpg
Will Salma Hayek be making an appearance? Just asking, like.

jimharri said:
The perfect fumble said:
marco said:
within five years it will be crawling with perverts and pimps, a place so called respectable married men visit to gain sexual relief, rubber underwear will be the normal criteria and extra large size mens baby's nappies for the extravagant, a manikin of Bobby Charlton will stand in the window display dressed in a basque and stockings enticing those in from the road side

I can see it now.....

4224_4.jpg
Will Salma Hayek be making an appearance? Just asking, like.
They're pitching for the Asian market...

crossdresser.jpg

A couple of shots showing latest progress from the SW spiral again...

[bigimg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2sblpuo.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i58.tinypic.com/dyoi8k.jpg[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.