Chelsea Away Tickets

Questy said:
squirtyflower said:
EastRidinghighblue said:
After 1 Chelsea ticket please....

I have sold on Bluemoon before when not able to go due to work commitments.

I didn't notice all these requests for tickets at Norwich away last year???

Please PM me if possible.

Thanks
I'm not sure Norwich were joint top at the time?

And not sure Norwich has ever sold out in 2 days lol
Or going for £30

Simple really, got a spare for Everton away however need an under 18 for Chelsea as it’s now sold out (obviously not a straight swap sort the price issue out as well)

it's an adult ticket for everton btw

Booked accommodation and train (both non refundable!) for 4 of us though sold out before we got chance - even though we have between 9000-11000 between us. Please PM if you can. Thanks

I can't believe this has sold out at 11000 i thought i had all day with the web site giving details down to 9500 i think.
I have 11500. Maybe they should go down in 500 units if its going to sell out this quickly gutted. I hope these all went to the fans and weren't creamed off for corporate etc.
Any spares lol

I am also looking for a ticket for this game. I would gladly collect from anywhere in the Manchester area, regards Kev

I'm looking for two tickets together for Chelsea, can arrange to pay and pick up in Manchester or at a game.

Pm me please.

Much obliged.

Foe23 said:
I can't believe this has sold out at 11000 i thought i had all day with the web site giving details down to 9500 i think.
I have 11500. Maybe they should go down in 500 units if its going to sell out this quickly gutted. I hope these all went to the fans and weren't creamed off for corporate etc.
Any spares lol

I think the same re the 500 units. Desperately looking for 2 tickets, transport and accommodation already sorted - any help no matter where the seats are would be appreciated right up until the last day as will be there anyway even if at the pub

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.