Chelsea away (half price)

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Chappie said:
This is the biggest match of the season.
Selling out at 11000 points this season is the equivilant of 10000 last year.
It started at 13000 for Chelsea,but remember that includes anyone up to 18000 points.
Supporters having that many points are sure to have purchased a ticket,so if there are 1500/2000 in that group it dosnt leave many over,add in your supporters clubs and corporate,rightly or wrongly and they will soon sell 3000 tickets

Supporters Club Allocations have been halved for Chelski so that isn't the issue. The top of the table glamour clash will be the main factor, along with increased numbers of tickets for corporates and players and staff.

Supporters Club allocations didn't get halved, they got absolutely butchered. I was amazed to miss out on 10900 points, but I'll blag one somehow. I fully expect the City end to be full of overseas tourists, as per Arsenal.

Yes a mate has missed out on 10,950. It would have been 10,990 but he stayed in the pub at Hull to watch the game after he hadn't bothered buying a ticket!

Chappie said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Chappie said:
This is the biggest match of the season.
Selling out at 11000 points this season is the equivilant of 10000 last year.
It started at 13000 for Chelsea,but remember that includes anyone up to 18000 points.
Supporters having that many points are sure to have purchased a ticket,so if there are 1500/2000 in that group it dosnt leave many over,add in your supporters clubs and corporate,rightly or wrongly and they will soon sell 3000 tickets

Supporters Club Allocations have been halved for Chelski so that isn't the issue. The top of the table glamour clash will be the main factor, along with increased numbers of tickets for corporates and players and staff.
Halved from what ?
Our branch has been cut,but still got 20,and they are by no means the biggest.Multiply that a few times and I would suggest that is part of the issue

I was making a comparison with the Arsenal game Chappie. Supporters Club allocations have been cut for Chelski so are clearly less of a factor. We ended up with two tickets for Chelski so if your Supporters has too many with 20 please let me know and I will snap them up!

squirtyflower said:
Corky said:
squirtyflower said:
When I logged in on Monday morning the whole block of SU3 was unavailable and I assumed it was for the Supporters Club
Then I ordered my two and the closest I could get was row 8, amazing that they had sold a whole clock and the first seven rows in just two minutes

I went for the corner one SU1 to be at the front. Never been upper tier there.
Same here, thought I'd try upper as it was only an extra quid

Was in the upper last year look forward to being forced to sit down. Back to lower for me this year.

the originalkippaxman said:
squirtyflower said:
Corky said:
I went for the corner one SU1 to be at the front. Never been upper tier there.

Was in the upper last year look forward to being forced to sit down. Back to lower for me this year.

I'm in the upper. with jose parking 2 buses i'll be able to have a nap.

de niro said:
the originalkippaxman said:
squirtyflower said:

I'm in the upper. with jose parking 2 buses i'll be able to have a nap.

I think that will be from the onset of drinking from 8am that will be sending you to sleep De Niro :-)

trotsky said:
Bluebee2 said:
Partington_blue said:
Utd away sold out at 10,000 last season.

I bet 99% of people who have enough points would buy a ticket for that game, if they were going or not.. Them tickets went on Sale in February last year.

Its pretty much 1000 points if you renew your season ticket on Platinum, plus the 3 cup schemes. Add that onto the 14 away games this year including Everton and that's another 560 points for Platinum holders. So, some people can gain 1500 points on this season alone.

With the above I'm not surprised at all it sold out at 11,000 points. However id love to know how many tickets actually went on sale to Supporters with enough points. Id guess at 1500 with the rest frittered away to other sources. But of course no one at the club would dare to give the figures out as there would be uproar.

That £200 package up the Thames is a joke. That will be 50 tickets straight away.

That bit there is my whole point, Uproar why should there be, there has to be an element of transparency as to how many tickets were available and to whom gets/got them. I missed out myself on 10,940 so obviously I am a little peeved, although not surprised. Our points system is superb but as always when a big game comes up there is always something a little bit awry with it, as nobody ever gets to know who got the tickets and how.
I've been saying this for years. City have the info on points but choose not to reveal it. One can only assume it is to hide something embarrassing.
That's why I occasionally leave a blue seat ready to be ringed , because other means of getting big game tickets are more expensive than paying for 5/6 games on a seasoncard.

Is there any left on the boatrip? I was a Brylcream boy but I don't mind being a Crabfat for the day.

I bit the bullet and signed up for the trip, Dont be surprised if you see someone selling Canopies at Half Time to help pay for it ;-)

Questy said:
trotsky said:
Bluebee2 said:
That bit there is my whole point, Uproar why should there be, there has to be an element of transparency as to how many tickets were available and to whom gets/got them. I missed out myself on 10,940 so obviously I am a little peeved, although not surprised. Our points system is superb but as always when a big game comes up there is always something a little bit awry with it, as nobody ever gets to know who got the tickets and how.
I've been saying this for years. City have the info on points but choose not to reveal it. One can only assume it is to hide something embarrassing.
That's why I occasionally leave a blue seat ready to be ringed , because other means of getting big game tickets are more expensive than paying for 5/6 games on a seasoncard.

Is there any left on the boatrip? I was a Brylcream boy but I don't mind being a Crabfat for the day.

I bit the bullet and signed up for the trip, Dont be surprised if you see someone selling Canopies at Half Time to help pay for it ;-)
they won't let you in with a can of peas

'no tinned or bottled goods' allowed in Stamford Bridge

Just scrapped a ticket for this, towards the back in the lower tier. Not been to the bridge before so looking forward to it!!

Partington_blue said:
Utd away sold out at 10,000 last season.

I bet 99% of people who have enough points would buy a ticket for that game, if they were going or not.. Them tickets went on Sale in February last year.

Its pretty much 1000 points if you renew your season ticket on Platinum, plus the 3 cup schemes. Add that onto the 14 away games this year including Everton and that's another 560 points for Platinum holders. So, some people can gain 1500 points on this season alone.

With the above I'm not surprised at all it sold out at 11,000 points. However id love to know how many tickets actually went on sale to Supporters with enough points. Id guess at 1500 with the rest frittered away to other sources. But of course no one at the club would dare to give the figures out as there would be uproar.

That £200 package up the Thames is a joke. That will be 50 tickets straight away.
why is it a joke ??? im on it with 5 blues... all st holders for donkeys years and had enough points before I joined the commonwealth ???

squirtyflower said:
Questy said:
trotsky said:

they won't let you in with a can of peas

'no tinned or bottled goods' allowed in Stamford Bridge

On the ball, on the ball mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.