Matija Nastasić

schfc6 said:
pudge said:
Disappointed that it's an "option to buy" deal

Have a feeling he'll be back in the summer and we'll be back to square one

Glass half empty?

He could could be great, we bring him back, or he could be great, they buy him. Or better still, be great and the whole of Italy be interested again.

Glass half full for me..

Glass half empty because we shouldn't be getting rid of him anyway - he should be playing for is.
Fantastic season under Bobby - no idea why MP doesn't rate him but it's a shame.

Bobbins said:
Why do we always get flea fucked by every team we deal with, Loan with option to buy ?? What happens if he gets a bad injury ? we are left with a player we don't want paying his wages and can't sell. When we want to buy a player the price trebles and they want it all cash up front with a few million for Mum and Dad and few more for the agent. Then you look at what Chelsea have done just recently in the transfer market and you just have to wonder what the fuck is going on.

Maybe if we had played him in some matches, even just the cup games and not made it obvious to everyone that we were desperate to get rid then we would have been in a stronger selling position.

Lancet Fluke said:
Bobbins said:
Why do we always get flea fucked by every team we deal with, Loan with option to buy ?? What happens if he gets a bad injury ? we are left with a player we don't want paying his wages and can't sell. When we want to buy a player the price trebles and they want it all cash up front with a few million for Mum and Dad and few more for the agent. Then you look at what Chelsea have done just recently in the transfer market and you just have to wonder what the fuck is going on.

Maybe if we had played him in some matches, even just the cup games and not made it obvious to everyone that we were desperate to get rid then we would have been in a stronger selling position.

I don't think we're getting fucked. He could be just picking up his wages and not even making the bench. At least we're getting a loan fee.

HolisticJim said:
schfc6 said:
pudge said:

Glass half empty?

He could could be great, we bring him back, or he could be great, they buy him. Or better still, be great and the whole of Italy be interested again.

Glass half full for me..

Glass half empty because we shouldn't be getting rid of him anyway - he should be playing for is.
Fantastic season under Bobby - no idea why MP doesn't rate him but it's a shame.
Indeed. A very good player who has been marginalised for no apparent reason other than he was the previous manager's signing.
Given his maturity and intelligence, not to mention his passing ability, I can actually see him ending up being a holding midfield player.
A bit like Savic, who was destroyed by the Eastlands moaners but who may now be one of this summer's hot defensive properties
Mangala may have athleticism and pace, but so did Micah. So did Nedum, even. And he isn'tnoticeably any better than them with the ball at his feet.
Does anybody, if they are being brutally honest, think that Mangala is £25m better than Nastasic?
Would anybody, given the option, not take our money back and look elsewhere?
£35m buys you pretty much any CB in the world.
I certainly can't remember Nasty when he arrived looking as Gorton League as Mangala looks at the minute.
I hope Eliaquim works out for us, but I have grave doubts. I hope and pray I am proved wrong

HolisticJim said:
schfc6 said:
pudge said:

Glass half empty?

Glass half full for me..

think it's more to do with his off the field issues mate

Good luck to him. Was never as good as people made out, but is still a decent player. I'm glad we're getting decent money in the end.

LongsightM13 said:
HolisticJim said:
schfc6 said:
Glass half empty?

Glass half full for me..

Indeed. A very good player who has been marginalised for no apparent reason other than he was the previous manager's signing.
Given his maturity and intelligence, not to mention his passing ability, I can actually see him ending up being a holding midfield player.
A bit like Savic, who was destroyed by the Eastlands moaners but who may now be one of this summer's hot defensive properties
Mangala may have athleticism and pace, but so did Micah. So did Nedum, even. And he isn'tnoticeably any better than them with the ball at his feet.
Does anybody, if they are being brutally honest, think that Mangala is £25m better than Nastasic?
I certainly can't remember Nasty when he arrived looking as Gorton League as Mangala looks at the minute.
I hope Eliaquim works out for us, but I have grave doubts. I hope and pray I am proved wrong

He can't play the system. Barry also couldn't play the system and was shown the door. Nothing to do with him being Mancini's signing; Pellegrini doesn't strike me as being that petty.

FromPollockToSilva said:
LongsightM13 said:
HolisticJim said:

He can't play the system. Barry also couldn't play the system and was shown the door. Nothing to do with him being Mancini's signing; Pellegrini doesn't strike me as being that petty.

Can Boyata play the system? We can't really say given his very limited appearances for us. And yet, he sits on the bench (sometimes) and Nastasic has been shown the door. The latter is on another level entirely to the former.
Isn't the 'home grown' quota a wonderful thing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.