U21s at Mini Stadum 12noon Before Arsenal Game

YaYa said:
Has anybody got any spares for this? Just been online and it looks like it's now 'sold' out. I'm after two if anybody can help me I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.

i've got 2 spare

Manchester33 said:
Anyone going to this - especially if you're in the south stand - bring scarves/flags!
I have 2 spare adult and junior (not sure it matters ?)
north stand (standind) ,can no longer make it.

If it has sold out the club need to rethink how they do this. There'll be shit loads of empty seats there because loads of people have taken them and won't go, when there'll be loads of others wanting to go who cawn't because people have just taken the free tickets then not bothered.

Keep your eye on here as I expect there to be loads going for this:

https://twitter.com/CityTicketX/with_replies

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
ell said:
Got home yesterday and all 4 had been delivered top stuff.

As a season card holder you don't actually get a paper ticket do you?

Apparently you do

You definitely do. A forumer over at mcfc.net posting me two physical tickets that she ordered for me using her seasoncard.

Manchester33 said:
Anyone going to this - especially if you're in the south stand - bring scarves/flags!
And in the north stand too please. lets make it an occasion to remember.
Get behind Patrick on his proud day and put two fingers up to any Arsenal observers wondering why we attract so many fans for our under 21s, in a match which involes their former hero as our manager....

dennishasdoneit said:
Manchester33 said:
Get behind Patrick on his proud day and put two fingers up to any Arsenal observers wondering why we attract so many fans for our under 21s, in a match which involes their former hero as our manager....
I wonder if any arsenal fans will be there? It will be better if it's 100% City fans!

Either way, I'm sure it's going to be a good laugh and we'll get more of an atmosphere going for this than the actual game later!

Got 2 spare tickets, (got sent 4 for some reason) east stand, if anyone wants them pm me, also if anyone has got 2 standing tickets they want to swap for 2 east stand tickets would be much appreciated...

The Fat el Hombre said:
If it has sold out the club need to rethink how they do this. There'll be shit loads of empty seats there because loads of people have taken them and won't go, when there'll be loads of others wanting to go who cawn't because people have just taken the free tickets then not bothered.

Keep your eye on here as I expect there to be loads going for this:

https://twitter.com/CityTicketX/with_replies

Agree,I have 4 season tickets but could get 8 in total,crazy,should also charge a small fee imo.

Manchester33 said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Manchester33 said:
I wonder if any arsenal fans will be there? It will be better if it's 100% City fans!

Either way, I'm sure it's going to be a good laugh and we'll get more of an atmosphere going for this than the actual game later!
Doubt any arsenal will be there at that time of the day, tho u never know...
by observers i meant any who hear about it, or see any mention in the press, and those who may stray onto the official website for whatever reason...Will this be the biggest ever crowd for a meaningless u21 match ever in the history of football on these shores..or am i way off the ,mark? and does it even matter? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.