Chelsea Away Tickets

Need 2 travel accommodation booked both over 11000 points but went on to late on the Wednesday any help appreciated

After one ticket please if anyone can help. No sob story here. Simply just need a ticket! Thanks.

Im still after 1 ticket for this game....

I have 13000 points but missed the sale date as I was away with work last week.

I am not going to Old Trafford due to being on a stag do in Portugal that weekend of the 11th April.

I would be able to sell the United ticket in exchange for a Chelsea one.

If anybody can help me out that would be great.

EastRidinghighblue said:
Im still after 1 ticket for this game....

I have 13000 points but missed the sale date as I was away with work last week.

I am not going to Old Trafford due to being on a stag do in Portugal that weekend of the 11th April.

I would be able to sell the United ticket in exchange for a Chelsea one.

If anybody can help me out that would be great.

someone will bite your hand off for that one. everyone wants to see an easy win :0)

Have 3 train tickets going spare for Chelsea - leave 935 sat and return Sunday 230pm £45 each.(first class on way back) Also have accommodation for the Saturday for two twin rooms (4 people) that cost £130. Travel lodge kings cross

Please PM me if interested before I try and get refund or change trip. Will sell the train tickets by them selves though prefer all together

Hi all

SW London based Blue here. Bought tickets from here before, and will be online all morning on the day of the game in case of any last minute drop outs - can meet outside ground or in central London anytime on Saturday. Recognise there are more deserving blues than me for this one, but like I say, can pick up outside if any of your plans change late in the day.

Probably attempting the impossible but would like to swap my Arsenal ST seat for a Chelsea away ticket if it works for anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.