Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed Dzeko won't be a stroppy **** for the rest of this season.

sam-caddick said:
I don't think he will be sold this January but I think he will leave in the summer.

I think City are looking to partly rebuild and refresh the squad up and with that I think the likes of Sinclair, Boyata etc... will be moved on, but also bigger name players such as Dzeko, Jovetic, Kolarov and Nastasic.

Dzeko is a decent stiker but he isn't irreplaceable and I do think we can upgrade on him.

Agree 100% with those comments SC.I would also ship Sagna out as he has been a disappointment for me.Then again look at who the poor fucker has to contend with .. Zaba... and I know not of any City fan who dislikes this guy.

oakiecokie said:
sam-caddick said:
I don't think he will be sold this January but I think he will leave in the summer.

I think City are looking to partly rebuild and refresh the squad up and with that I think the likes of Sinclair, Boyata etc... will be moved on, but also bigger name players such as Dzeko, Jovetic, Kolarov and Nastasic.

Dzeko is a decent stiker but he isn't irreplaceable and I do think we can upgrade on him.

Agree 100% with those comments SC.I would also ship Sagna out as he has been a disappointment for me.Then again look at who the poor fucker has to contend with .. Zaba... and I know not of any City fan who dislikes this guy.

We will get to see the best of Sagna and Navas now we have signed Wilfied Bony imo.

Ray78 said:
oakiecokie said:
sam-caddick said:

We get to see the best of Sagna and Navas now we have signed Wilfied Bony imo.

As long as Navas can get his crosses past his first man on a more consistent level.
I always rated Sagna at Arsenal but he`s having a bit of a torrid time at City,unless its because we as fans have been ruined by Zaba`s consistency over the past 3 seasons.

oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:
oakiecokie said:

As long as Navas can get his crosses past his first man on a more consistent level.
I always rated Sagna at Arsenal but he`s having a bit of a torrid time at City,unless its because we as fans have been ruined by Zaba`s consistency over the past 3 seasons.

I agree that it's partly down to us having Zaba and also Sagna probably not used to the rotation policy. He has shown enough for him to be kept on for another season.

oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:
oakiecokie said:

I also expected Sagna to be much better. Not given up hope just yet but he'd be VERY hard to shift because he's on amazing money for his position and his age, purely as he came on a Bosman.

LongsightM13 said:
oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:

I also expected Sagna to be much better. Not given up hope just yet but he'd be VERY hard to shift because he's on amazing money for his position and his age, purely as he came on a Bosman.

I dont see Sagna moving before 2016. Wages + probably a very hefty loyalty bonus. I can actually see him ending his contract here b/c even letting him go for free would mean that we'd have to pay him off

Can't complain though, the club wanted a reliable backup who is versatile and that's what we have

bluechampion7891 said:
LongsightM13 said:
oakiecokie said:

I dont see Sagna moving before 2016. Wages + probably a very hefty loyalty bonus. I can actually see him ending his contract here b/c even letting him go for free would mean that we'd have to pay him off

Can't complain though, the club wanted a reliable backup who is versatile and that's what we have
Would've loved Micah to still be involved but his ridiculous softness re injuries did for him.
How a lad who was built better than Mike Tyson needed the physio on 3 times a game if he walked over a tall blade of grass remains a mystery.
I bet as a kid he wanted a plaster on his boo-boo every time he bumped into something. A damn shame

LongsightM13 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
LongsightM13 said:

Would've loved Micah to still be involved but his ridiculous softness re injuries did for him.
How a lad who was built better than Mike Tyson needed the physio on 3 times a game if he walked over a tall blade of grass remains a mystery.
I bet as a kid he wanted a plaster on his boo-boo every time he bumped into something. A damn shame

It certainly was but unfortunately I think the move was right,for both parties.A real pity.

oakiecokie said:
LongsightM13 said:
bluechampion7891 said:

It certainly was but unfortunately I think the move was right,for both parties.A real pity.
Right on both counts. Hope the lad sorts his head out and goes on to have a decent career, a good servant and Blue through and through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.