Jovetic - set for Inter medical (page 106)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This report seems to think it will be Dzeko that goes and not Jovetic.....

Manchester City turn down Juventus loan offer

<a class="postlink" href="http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/01/manchester-city-turn-down-juventus-loan-offer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/01 ... oan-offer/</a>

Manchester City have turned down a request from Juventus to take Stevan Jovetic on loan for the remainder of the season.

The Montenegrin forward has slipped down the pecking order at the Etihad Stadium and will find first team opportunities even harder to come by following the arrival of Wilfred Bony from Swansea.

However, Sportmediaset understands that City will not entertain a loan move for the former Fiorentina attacker during the current transfer window and any decision on the 25-year-old’s future will be taken in the summer.

Instead, it is believed that it is Edin Dzeko who will be sacrificed to make room for Bony, with Turkish giants Besiktas showing a strong interest in the Bosnian target man.

SPIDERBOY said:
Ray78 said:
Deepest Blue said:
If we unload Jovetic or Edin I can see it being at the end of the window firstly to cover the big games coming up and Bony's absence also to gauge the fitness of a possible replacement who is just about to return from a long term injury.

That player is Jay Rodriguez.

Just a hunch but makes sense to me.

Still hasn't returned to Southampton's first team.

Back next month,apparently

A lot can still happen in that month. We should keep an eye on his progress but we shouldn't sign him this season.

SPIDERBOY said:
Ray78 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Agreed ray,but I will find out how he's doing ;)

Well spotted SB,

I didn't spot it TBH........I was serious with what I posted..haha

Not a player we should be rushing to sign if I am being serious. Dzeko to Besiktas is an interesting link but they would be another club who might take the piss,

Ray78 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Ray78 said:
Well spotted SB,

Not a player we should be rushing to sign if I am being serious. Dzeko to Besiktas is an interesting link but they would be another club who might take the piss,

Seems a wierd one (besiktas) to be thrown into the mix,must be some genuine interest IMO.

SPIDERBOY said:
Ray78 said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Seems a wierd one (besiktas) to be thrown into the mix,must be some genuine interest IMO.
Not a fucking chance Edin goes this window. Certainly not in front of Jovetic, who even the most happy clappy fan must admit has been a failure, for whatever reason.
And definitely not to Besiktas, Stoke, or any of the otherZ-list chancers.
Edin may divide opinion on here and in the stands, but he's a Champions League player who has won three titles in two of the Big Four leagues. And been a crucial, decisive player in all three.
Besiktas? Fucking STOKE?!!!
Do me a favour. Would be like Bruce Springsteen playing at Kendal Calling
MP is a big Edin fan and despite his lame season so far, he remains a very important player for us.
Shit teams do not sign top players on loan - except maybe Falcao to United, and I don't think Stoke or Besiktas are ready to pay £300k a week plus an £8m loan fee

Hot Juventus News ‏@paulpogbom 34m34 minutes ago
[#Gds] : Marotta is willing to offer #MCFC 2m immediately and another 15m to be diluted in a couple of annual installments for Jovetic "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.